Hope Is Not The Goal

Problem is, though, sooner or later, physical pain, it's... it's manageable. See, real pain is emotional pain. That is the kind of pain that lasts.

- Theo Raeken

-------

Pervious on The Bite That Changed It All

"You know, I opened this school to protect these kids. How do I protect them from stuff that’s not supposed to exist?"

"Landon was inside the walls of this school because of me. He had access to the knife he stole because of me."

"Whoever wields it has the power to save the world... or end all life as we know it."

"A Neanderthal from Mystic Falls High assaulted me with a milkshake."

"So let’s do what we gotta do here, then let’s go back to school."

"They don’t want me there."

"I am not going without you. All in."

"It hurts Hope, so much."

--------

"Run!"

Faith gasp looking around, as she stood in the middle of the woods at night. She didn't really know how she got there but that was the least of her concerns as she hears that voice again.

"Run!"

Faith knew that voice, she heard it before but in her head so why can she hear it out loud.

She walked aimlessly through the wood as she keep a look out for the voice.

"What are you doing, run!"

Faith gasp in shock as the voice ring in her ears from behind. Turning around she hoped to see something but nothing was there, just more tree and total darkness with a bit of the moon glow hitting the surrounding area.

"Hello! Anyone out there!" Faith shouted out hoping for a response. There was nothing but silence not even a owl could be heard. 'Was she getting punked' Faith thought as she continued to walk around the woods that seem to go on for miles. 

As she walked she spotted a tree stump which was pretty big, there was a lot of fireflies around. What made it weird was how the fireflies seem to fly around in circle on the tree stump.

She felt her leg move on there own, like something was pulling her closer to the tree stump almost supernatural. Before she could get too close something stop her, a voice and even pull of the wind, directing her some where else.