We're Being Punked, Pedro Part 1

"All these voices get so loud
But they still can't drown the sound,
of me knowing this is all my fault
We're still too young, this is too much
But I still know that there must
have been something that I could have done "

     - Former vandal

Previously on The Bite That Changed It All

"My name is Hope Mikaelson. I'm a hybrid of three different creatures. Tri-brid."

"We are a school for the supernatural."

"Welcome to the Salvatore School."

"I'm Josie."
"I'm Lizzie. Sisters."

"I'll forgive you if you promise
not to keep secrets."

"I promise."

"I'll find her, cause i don't know what I'll do if i don't"

"Hope, wait!"

"Landon was inside the walls of this school because of me. He had access to the knife he stole because of me."

"This is a death spell. We don't allow black magic. It gets inside your heart
and it poisons your mind."

"You did this to them, You killed them."

"I lied to protect myself,
but in doing so, I hurt you. For that,
I will be forever sorry."

"You know, I opened this school to protect these kids. How am I supposed to protect them from stuff that's not supposed to exist?"

--------

They say the good die young, but they never really tell you that they never die alone
We all fall down. Bury a bit our souls six feet under ground. She felt it, everyday since the moment she ran, since the moment they told her to run. Her soul broken in half taken away from her grasp, leaving nothing but emptiness. An since yesterday All Faith saw was their face's, their empty hollow eye's staring at the sky with nothing but a blank look. An not far away was that smile, no that smirk resting on that monster face, knowing he broke a part within her, blocking some of the light away from her eyes, leaving her with nothing but darkness, a fog so thick it was hard to see through.

But she knew what she saw was all in her head, there hasn't been any reports on her parents body's, so Faith asume they haven't found anything yet. She knows that her neighbors would have suspected something was wrong, since her parents were the people who aways shared some type of food with their neighbors and were super friendly. They would call, right? If they saw that the Hales haven't returned back from their camp trip?

Dr. Saltzman been nice enough to let her stay at the school. She been sharing a room with Hope.

Since she woke up all she could do was sit by the window and stare outside, hoping something would some how distract her, so she didn't have to think about her parents.

"Hey, I'm heading to class, you should go by Dr. Saltzman office later. He sai-"

"Faith?" Hope call out, noticing that Faith wasn't paying attention to her.