04. Coming Together

- Giovanni Monroe - 

- Giovanni Monroe - 

"Here" I was handed a box that had all of the things I would possibly need for the next year at boarding school.

I felt all over the place. "Thanks" I muttered, watching as Raphael's body disappeared out of the room, I had encased myself in for the past week, which irritated Raphael, and Theodore, to no extent.

I was starting school tomorrow morning, which meant leaving behind what I had started to call home, just to be thrown into a new environment with new people. I was doing this all on my own because I was starving myself.

I didn't starve myself to be seen like I am now. I did it so that I could be seen like my other brothers. That I wasn't weak and that I could survive. That I was just like them.

I don't know why I did it. Maybe because I saw that others were excited to speak to me or that I knew who I was. At the end of the day, I had to still pay the consequences and I hated it.

Diego and Damon had offered to stay back so that we could have our usual smoke, but I told them that they should go ahead. But now, I really wish they were here with me.

No one ever stuck with me for longer than a month or so. A week has been the longest I have seen Raphael and Theodore around me and that was the worst week of my life.

The constant checking in, stern words, just everything they had done either with me or for me made me feel like a little child all over again. Whatever I did wrong was like being told to stand in the naughty corner and face the wall while I think over what I did wrong.

But I was about to turn 18 and I felt so out of place with the people that are supposed to be my family, not have to look after me like I was some sort of pity case for the week.

I suppose that was what I had become now. A pity case for my brothers to look after until they can forget I ever existed.

---

- Georgia Monroe - 

The weekend had sadly passed over quick than I expected, and I really wished that I could be back spending my Friday night with the girls that had welcomed me here on my first day. They had taken me down to the beach while we all just chatted.