10. Save Me

- Georgia Monroe - 

- Georgia Monroe - 

Clearing my eyes, I saw Nikolas Creed, the person I had called to save us. I breathed in relief, as I finally stood to my full height, right beside Leo. I had a bag slung on my shoulder and another one in my hand, before I was dropping both in the pouring rain, and I ran straight for my brother. I ran for him, as he braced himself for impact. 

Wrapping my arms around Gio, I breathed in his usual scent. I could feel how scrawny he had gotten from the time away from one another, and it broke my heart. It broke my heart that I was allowing this to happen to my brother. 

"George, we need to go" a voice spoke, and I turned, noticing that both Elijah and Axel were here, with us. "Your here?" I questioned, confused as to why the two of them were here. "We will explain later, just get in the car. We have to go now" I looked around, taking in all the people that were standing around me, taking it just how much we had changed in the past month of being here. 

I noticed, that Leo had started putting stuff in the back of one car, while Damon, Diego and Matteo were around the other one, as Damon still had blood dripping down the side of his face. I let go of Gio, and felt him breathe when I did so. I looked up at him, giving him an apology through my eyes, before I was climbing into the middle of the first car, to be joined by Leo and Gio on either side, before Elijah and Axel were in the front. 

I had seen Nikolas get in the back car, with his younger brother, before we were all off, driving to somewhere. I had a bad feeling in my stomach, after I had heard that gun shot, that it had something to do with Damon being covered in blood and that Elijah and Axel were also here. 

A phone ringing through the Bluetooth of the car alerted me, but I didn't get a chance to look at the name, before it was accepted. "There are ears in the car" Axel was quick to mention, right as I noticed that he was talking about the three of us in the back here. I looked to either side of me, seeing that Leo was looking at the back of Elijah's head, and Gio was looking out to the window. 

There was anger in this car, and it was like a fire was burning right through it. "Did you get them?" the voice on the other end of the line, someone questioned. I vaguely knew who it was, and a breath of relief washed over me. I knew that this wasn't a kidnapping, as more people were in on it. If it was, I would be fucked, as these were my brothers. 

"Yes, they are all here. Nik is in the car behind with your brothers, and we have Georgia and the boys. We are on the way to the safe house now. Has Raphael been notified of anything or is he still being distracted by Theodore?" the words that were coming out of Axels mouth at rapid fire, were not words that I thought were ever be voiced. 

So, we were going behind Raphael's back, for once. I had caught onto the fact that Raphael was not the same brother he had pretended to be when Alessandro and Ace were around. He was the perfect brother then, but as soon as they were gone, he treated us like we were little pieces of shit that annoyed him.