07. Dangerous Situation

- Georgia Monroe - 

 - Georgia Monroe - 

Walking down the hall, I had my books clutched to my chest, as I weaved in between everyone, trying to get to my class. But, that didn't end well. I bumped right into someone else, making the books that were in my hands, fall to the ground. 

I bent over, quickly trying to gather everything, right before one of my books was kicked across to the other side of the hall. I grabbed what I could, before standing up. I smacked my head right into someone else's, making me fall to the ground again. 

I dropped the books all over again, grabbing at my head, before I was kicked, making me roll over, clutching my ribs with my spare hand, as I rolled away, making my back take a couple more kicks that were headed in my direction. 

I blinked the tears away, as I could feel myself losing focus on what was happening around me. "Let her breathe. She needs to go to him anyways, so we can't do it all yet" I heard everyone step back, as I took a curious look back. 

I saw someone holding a few people back with their arms, as they laughed like they always do. I grabbed my books that I could, before I stood up, clutching the books to where they had kicked me in the ribs, applying pressure, as I hobbled towards where they had kicked my book. 

But as I went to grab the book, I was pushed to the ground, falling down on top of the books so that they were digging into my ribs. A door opened beside me, as I felt someone yank me in, before slamming the door shut. 

"Hello, my dear" a scary voice said, as they stood away from me, allowing me to stand up and bang my hands on the door, as the sobs burst out of my mouth with the tears that were cascading down my cheeks. I wanted out; I wanted to go home. 

I tried my best to do what I could, knowing that it was no use. There was no one on the other side anymore, as I had heard all of their footsteps disappear. I should have known that I would never be safe from this situation ever again. I had grown up with this, so why was now any different? 

I had become to reliant on the brothers that I knew would always come to save me, and now, I was being dragged away from the door, and further into the dark room. I felt the fear and anxiety seeping into every part of my body as I tried to push my feet into the ground as some form of getting this mystery person to stop dragging me somewhere. 

Before I knew it, my head was spinning, as I was thrown down into a chair of some sort. The person must have noticed the pain that I was in, as they gave me a few seconds before they started talking, making a ringing sound in the back of my head appear. There was no way I could understand every word that was being said. 

"Sorry, what did you say?" I murmured, raising a hand to cover my face, knowing that whenever I asked a stupid question, Ryan would have slapped me across the face. Ryan had treated me the same way that this person was, and I was afraid that it could be Ryan, even if there may be no way to know where I actually was. 

"What I said was, how is the rest of the family? I'm sure they are all settling in nicely here, in New Jersey" this sent a shiver down my spine, as I tried to push myself away from this person. "What?" was all I could muster out, feeling my stomach churning faster and faster. I couldn't stop my right leg from bouncing up and down, and I was sure that he was watching it. 

I took note of what the person was wearing, as I couldn't see their face just yet. The black, cladded boots, which I hated with a burning passion, making me shiver, while the person was wearing dark, cargo pants, that had chains hanging, which was then all paired with a dark, black fitted t-shirt, as the person's face was covered with a mask. 

None of this felt right. "I know everything about you and your family, Georgia. In particular, your twin brother, Lawrence" I felt everything hit me at full force. Not many people knew about my twin brother, so how in hell did this person know who he was. Why did this person, think that he had every right to just talk about me and my family like that, first of all?

I decided to play dumb. It was the only form of plan that I could think of saving myself. "Lawrence who? I don't have a twin" I tried to keep my voice light and polite, but I could see that he didn't like what was going on. He clenched his fists, as I tried not to notice what he was doing. 

"You are exactly like they said you were. A dumb bitch" my blood boiled at the way he so carelessly could say that and stupidly laugh about it. "So what if I am?" I remarked, knowing that he was starting to fall right into my own trap, just like I had stupidly fallen into his trap, with no idea of what could of gone on. 

"You are walking on very thin ice, little girl. I will let you go this time, but just know, if you continue to provoke me like this next time, there will be no second chance of walking out of here, freely, got it? Someone dear will get hurt next time, if this happens again" 

He was quick to walk out of the empty classroom, while I tried to gather everything together. I was shocked, as fear continued to run through my veins. I had to do something, say something to someone, but there was no way that anyone would believe me, because they never do. No one ever believes me, and I could get them in a dangerous situation that I was in, and could still  be in. 

As soon as I had gathered my belongings, and had a sense of direction, I was clutching everything to myself, as I made a run for it, and out of the darkened room. I was running out and way, to wherever I could, while still taking a glance over my shoulder, to make sure that no one was following me, even when I knew that the hallways were empty and cleared out, and I could only hear my own footsteps. 

I ran, for so long, until I had made it back to my dorm, forcing the door open, for once grateful that no one was in the room with me, as I dumped my stuff on my desk, before hurrying over to my bed, searching for my phone that I had forgotten to hand in the other night, but that did not mater. 

I opened it, cursing at myself for not charging it last night, as it was now only at 10%, but that should be enough to get through a phone call, right? I scrolled through my phone in a haze, not paying any attention to the way that my ribs were aching and my back was so sore, I was unsure that I had actually sat down in a chair and then run all the way here. 

But I didn't care. I found the number that I was looking for, as I saw my phone had dropped down to percent. Just great. The phone rang, and I really hoped that the person would pick up, as they were the only thing that was closest to help, even if I barely new the person. I just had to tell someone, that wasn't  a relative and could actually still do something for me. 

"Hello?" the person answered, as I fell silent. I had no idea what to say. 

---

thoughts? xx

thoughts? xx