Chapter 5

✨️The Mafia Queen✨️

(The mask and the hood of mafia queen)

"Queen! We found them. And they are safe and recovering. Stray Kids is there with her and her kids. Also, she is very much capable to protect herself." My right-hand man said.

"Of course, she knows how to protect herself. Remember, she was the one who saved me from those bitches. She beat their asses making sure they wouldn't be able to sit at least for a month." I said smiling at that memory.

Even though I am a Mafia queen, and I am cold to people that doesn't mean I don't smile or laugh, or I have had very bad childhood. I did have my shares of bad experiences. 

But I was brought up in a loving and caring environment even though my family is a Mafia. No one ever wanted to be a Mafia. We never had a choice since we were born into the mafia family.... but I don't regret it. I love every member in my family.

At first, I was scared to be friends with Y/n unnie. Thinking that either she will use me for fame and money or be scared of me, but it turned out to be none. Infact she was more fascinated. She thought that it was so cool to be in Mafia... but that was as long as they didn't do anything bad... like sex, women & children trafficking etc.

She knew about the underground world. Cause she has had treated a lot of gang member's when she was a medical student.

Let me tell you a secret....
"........... shh!!!"

*******

Stray Kids and Y/n have started becoming close not as much as her 3 kids. As day passes by, Y/n started caring more for her stepbrothers as if they were her real brothers.

"Noona~ can we spend some time... only the 9 of us? We have not bonded with you, and we want to get to know you.... If you are not busy with your hospital works that is." Bangchan requested her. 

She looked away from her laptop, giving full attention to the big baby brother in front of her. She sighed looking at the younger boy in front of her with hopeful eyes.  

She looked at him giving him a last glance, and dialing someone, making the boy's smile turn into a sad pout. 

"Cancel all my appointments today. Yeah... any special cases will be dealt by doctor Cha." She said to Claire. "So where do you want to go, Channie?" She said, squishing his cheeks making him pout more.

 "So where do you want to go, Channie?" She said, squishing his cheeks making him pout more

"Noona~" he whined making her giggle. Who would have thought the leader of the second ranking mafia could whine and can have childlike personality with his family.

"Hehe... you're cute." She said kissing his cheeks like an older sister does to her younger brother. "Call everyone in the living room and then we can discuss where we can go to spend time with each other." She said making Bangchan smile from ear to ear. 

"Oh... Noona... we, hyung line wanted to prank the maknae line.... for payback of their prank of last week. Will you help us..." Banchan asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"I... Okay. But idk what to do?" She replied to him a bit confused. She was the only child, so she didn't actually do any pranks or something like that. Hence, she is a bit tensed.

Listening to the explanation he gave to her she was shocked... she was very hesitant. She had started to adore all the 8 of them equally.

"Please Noona... just this once." Banchan made a cute puppy face, which she could not resist.

God knows how the picnic will end up with the prank. Hopefully nothing bad.

____________

Hey Bubbles!

I know this is a short chapter. (Short than nothing at all... ig)

The thing is I had a pretty bad breakdown last week, which impacted me a lot. I had taken a week break from college and social media to rejuvenate and motivate myself to continue and finish my course.

I will be posting short chapters, so that I don't end the book in a hiatus. I hope you all understand.

Take care and stay safe!

Saranghaeo!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜