Chapter 11

🥷Kidnapped 🥷

As instructed by the Mafia Queen, all of them were set in the mission. 

Everyone was busy, including Bangtan and Stray Kids. So was Y/n with her hospital. 

Every mafia group had eliminated the traffickers successfully except for one, whose main base is located in Seoul, South Korea.

It was a normal day, Y/n dropped her kids at their school and went to her hospital. 

Claire: Hey doc! 

Y/n: Hey Claire. How was everything going in my absence?

Claire: Everyone missed you. Other than that, everything was good. 

Y/n: Oh, that's good! What is on my schedule today?

Claire: We have to do the major surgery on XXX patient. 

Y/n: He has not undergone it yet? 

She asked panicked. That patient was a well-respected man whose life was at stake but since he was under the care of Y/n, everything was good. 

Y/n: Why didn't Eunwoo operate him? I had instructed him before going on leave.

Claire: Yes. He was going to do the surgery but XXX's family members told you should do it and no one else.

Y/n: Ok... Okay. Do one thing, reschedule other patients or give half of them to Eunwoo depending on when I will finish this surgery. Let's do his surgery. Before that, did he have his breakfast yet?

Claire: No not yet awake. And last night he had dinner at 6 in the evening.

Y/n: Okay let's finish this operation successfully. Gather our team.

<< 5 Hours later>>

Y/n: The operation was successful, but the patient was kept in observation for 24 hours.

Claire: Okay doc. I will inform their family.

Y/n: Okay. I will be in my cabinet having some food.

Claire: Yup Doc!

Y/n walked into her room and soon after heard a knock.

Y/n: Hey Eunwoo. How was your day till now?

Eunwoo: I guess it's better than your. You had an operation for 5 hours. Anyways, I bought us lunch. 

Y/n: Oh thank you Eunwoo. You're a life saver.

Eunwoo: Yea... Yea. Let's just eat.

 Let's just eat

Y/n: Woah. I don't remember having a full meal in hospital for a long time.

Eunwoo: Ik right. XXX family told our hospital chef to make special food today for every staff member of the hospital as a thank you for the successful operation.

Y/n: Woah, they are fast.

As they finished half of their lunch was finished when Eunwoo's fiancé came running into their room catching her breath.

Y/n: Oh my gosh Lia. Here have some water and sit down.

Eunwoo: What happened babe? You look shook.

Lia: Doc! Your husband is here, with his gang. But---- they... he looks pissed.

Y/n: Wait... what?

The door suddenly banged open, showing a very pissed Namjoon and rest of the BTS members.

Y/n: NAMJOON! You can't just barge in.

Namjoon: SHUT UP! (angry) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? YOU ARE HERE EATING LAVISH FOOD AND OUR KIDS ARE MISSING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? HOW COULD BE SO CARLESS? HUH!!!

Y/n: What?

Namjoon: Didn't you hear me once? Are you deaf as well.

Y/n was getting pissed off more than him. 1. He came in barging without anyone's permission. 2. He just starts shouting. 3. He calls her a careless mother. 4. He has the guts to say all these shit to her after him being away from their kids for 4 years of their life.

Y/n pushed Namjoon aside and went towards the door just to be harshly pushed back by him. 

Y/n: KIM NAMJOON. I did respond doesn't mean that you can manhandle me. LEAVE ME THIS INSTANT. 

She said in a very calmly but sternness in her voice.

Namjoon: Why should I-

Y/n: You forgot that you basically have no right over me... right? You were never there in my kid's life until few days before. And you tell me I am a careless mother. Me and the triplets have survived this horrific world very well without you. And this shit started since you came, if you can connect the fucking dots.

She went pushing Namjoon harshly and went out of the hospital.

It's been a few hours that Y/n is in the park where she used to take her kids daily. 

Y/n: That son of bitch, really thought he can escape by kidnapping my kids. You have brought hell upon yourself.

Jin: Who really are you Y/n?

She turned behind and saw the entire BTS and Stray Kids in the park. She sighed and lifted her shirt up, right under her chest line.

 She sighed and lifted her shirt up, right under her chest line

Everyone gasped and had wide eyes.

"MAFIA QUEEN!!!???"

___________
Hey Bubbles, I hope you all are doing well.
This book will come to an end in few more chapters, so I wanted to ask:

1. Should Y/n and her husband, Kim Namjoon come back together?

2. Should Y/n find someone else for her and share the responsibility of parenting her kids with Namjoob?