Chapter 7

🫥Why? 🫥

Escaping? Maybe.

Avoiding? Yes.

Who? Them.

The last time I met them was when I was dating him. Today is his birthday. Out of nowhere they had called me asking me to meet them. I don't know what's wrong, they had no contact with me, nor did they try to search for me. None of them were in reach when I was searching them to know my whereabout of my husband and his friends.

What do they want now? Why now? They were not there with me when I needed them the most.

I remembered how they talked with me in the call.

??: Hello?

Hello? Who is this?

??: It's his birthday tomorrow, we want to meet you.

Who?

Tomorrow, xxx mansion at 12 noon. Be there, everyone will be there. Bring your triplets too.

And with that the call ended. When the call ended abruptly that's when I understood, it's them.

I froze there, I just wanted to vanish from here. But I can't I love my kids a lot. I am thankful for Stray Kids that they made me forget everything about the call yesterday.

I wanted time for myself. The only one I was in contact with was TXT. I know they are mafia. They have helped me a lot to search for my husband and his friends.

"If I keep thinking about this, I will get crazy. I need to get rid of whatever I am feeling.... What should I do?" I told myself. Then I remembered that, there is a dance room and a music room. I have not checked it out. And I think I should now.

 And I think I should now

"Wow! This is so cool

"Wow! This is so cool." I jumped around like a small girl excited to see her favorite toy.

Thank God that my brothers are not here, or they would have teased the hell out of me.