Chapter 6

The Prank in Picnic

Stray Kids Hyung line POV:

Everyone was very much excited and looking forward for the picnic to have siblings bonding time with noona. What they don't know is that they are going to get payback for the last prank they did on us.

"Hyung! I have a question... if we all are going to go for the picnic who is going to be with our nephews and niece?" I.N asked with his innocent eyes.

Oh shoot! We forgot about that. We can't leave them alone.... "Don't worry, they can spend time with my husband's cousins. It's been a year they last met. So before going to the picnic, can we drop them to their house?" Y/n noona asked, zipping her boots.

 So before going to the picnic, can we drop them to their house?" Y/n noona asked, zipping her boots

"You look good noona!" Jisung said clinging onto her. She smiled at him and patted his head. Just then,

"Omma~ Omma~ Look Emma is looking so pwetty, like you. Right omma? Oh! hii samchons!" Sunoo rambling about her twin sister looking good while she hid behind Namseok.

 Right omma? Oh! hii samchons!" Sunoo rambling about her twin sister looking good while she hid behind Namseok

"Oh, she does look as beautiful as her mother. And you both are look as handsome as us." Felix said making the boys smile while Emma blushed and hugged Namseok.

"Noona don't love me?" Sunoo said pouting looking at his sister hugging Namseok, to which he just showed his tongue out while hugging Emma back

Emma gasped and broke the hug only to see her younger triplet with pout and teary eyes. "Aniyo! I love you both equally. I was just shy and since he was close by, I hugged him. Come here." She opened her arms for Sunno and looked at Namseok. He just chuckled and joined them both in the hug.

Everyone was so memorized by their bond, one moment they are fighting and teasing each other and the other moment they are inseparable and all cuddly. 

<<Time Skip>>

Dropping them to Noona's cousin's place we went away without any fear because they were none other than TXT. BTS sunbaenim's junior Mafia group. What we mean is that they are well trained by BTS sunbaenim. 

We are a bit confused as to how they are Noona's husband's cousin. Who is noona's husband? We don't ask her that because we know that she is missing her husband. And we will help her find him. We don't want her to be unhappy and the triplets to lack father's love.

Anyways, let's not make the good mood sad and just enjoy what is going to happen in there.

Half an hour later we reached the picnic spot we had reserved for us. "Woah~ Amusement Park???... wait but where is there no people here? Did you guys reserve this place?" Noona asked which made us grin and nod our head.

 wait but where is there no people here? Did you guys reserve this place?" Noona asked which made us grin and nod our head

"Oh, my wow... I want to go to that horror house... can we go?" She asked looking at us with a childlike glint in her eyes.

Aww she looks so cute right now. The maknaes were clicking her pics without her knowing, we'll have to ask them for it later today.

"Sure Noona. Let's go." Minho said. 

After 45 mins of being in the horror house, we came out. Noona was laughing hard, while looking at Jisung and Seung-Min's scared faces during the entire ride of the horror house.

"Noona~ " both of them whined being embarrassed, ha-ha.

 She controlled her laughter and didn't respond to them. When suddenly Hyunjin said something which excited her, but she had a pout as well.

"Noona, there are water ride too. Let's go there?" 

"Why? What happened noona?" Jeong In asked. But she turned her head towards Changbin and Bangchan since they both were together. "I don't have a swimsuit. I want to go and enjoy the water rides too. The last time I went there was before I got married with my boyfriend and his friends." she said but her tone got a bit sad at the mention of her husband and his friends. Who are these people?

"There are small shops where we can shop for your swimsuit noona. Let's go. Me and Chan hyung will be with noona while rest of you get yourself in swimsuits."  We saw jealousy and surprise in the maknaes expression.

Haha gotcha.

We went to the shop to buy noona a swimsuit when she said, "Let's stop with the prank and enjoy it, please?" She showed her puppy eyes, making us both blush.

What? We never saw this side of her and it's normal to blush you know? We just nodded our head and started walking faster. 

We heard noona giggling from behind us. "You guys are too cute when you blush." Making us whine and run to the nearest shop. She ran behind us to catch up on us.

"Guys, let's enjoy the time here to the fullest. And later on, we should take pics in the photo boot.