𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓."

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊 edited — March 27 2023𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 implied murder, sickness

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊
edited — March 27 2023
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
implied murder, sickness

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊 edited — March 27 2023𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 implied murder, sickness

SHE was a simple person. One that was just trying to work to survive.

Her job was not so simple, but it was fun to do. She was a nurse that cared for people with mental problems. Issues such as depression and anxiety. She worked in the local rehabilitation center that she had worked in for years now.

Her loving, caring personality led to many patients enjoying her as their company when needed. But, this was also the cause of the downfall of her health. Either way she continued overwork her body for those who suffered from such mental illnesses.

Though she was loved by different people, it didn't mean everyone in the facility loved her. For one particular patient did not adore her like the others do. In fact they loathed her with passion.

One day she was attending to some medicine that needed to be organized, and the crazy patient decided it was their chance to ruin the female who had worked hard enough to make them feel at home.

Creeping behind the female, they reared back making sure he aimed for the place of the heart. After a quick calculation of how their actions would go, they brought the knife down. Just as Name turned around.

The last thing she remembered was a knife heading towards her, and a piercing pain that spread all over her body. Sending waves of pain all over her body.

"Miss?" Her eyes flung open as she bolted up, panting.

She was in a massive room, it screamed rich at her face.

She looked to see that there was a young male staring at her in disbelief.

When she tried speaking, the words came out all scratchy. Her throat felt parched. "Wa...ter...." She whispered, her head was killing her.

The male was seemed even more surprised now, rushing to get what she wanted.

This place... This didn't seem like any of the hospitals in the town she lives in. Where was she?

"Good to see that you've finally awoke, Lady Arquette." Huh? Arquette..? That clearly was not her last name was this male mistaken.

"Is something wrong?" The male asked, sitting down on the bed. He leaned down and brushed a bit of hair away from her eyes.

She found herself staring at a tall man with beautiful azure eyes. He looked like someone from an anime or manga of sorts.

The male's actions were gentle and friendly. Like he knew who she was that sat here, even though she had no idea who he was.

"I'm sorry who are you..?" The male's gentle kind eyes suddenly switched to a hardened cold look.

"You don't remember me?" He asked, clearly pissed off.

"No.." "Then, I'm going to kill that bastard who poisoned you." The male declared just as the young servant from earlier came into the room with water and tea for her.

"O-Oh! Duke Floyen." The servant bowed lowly.

Floyen..? This name was familiar somehow. Then it hit her. Duke Regis Adri Floyen was a man from the novel she had been reading. The person whose daughter was mistreated by him.

So she had died and been reincarnated in this world as a noble of a different family. But, what was her relation with Regis Floyen?

"Regis..?" She whispered. She had hesitated on calling him by his name, but he seemed quite happy that she said his name.

He hugged her. "So you just needed a little recognition. I promise you, my lady I will find the person who tried killing you."

After a while of being bedridden, she was finally energized enough to take walks and attend garden parties.

This world was so different from her simple modern life. She was eager to see how it unfolds.

Currently she had no goal until she started recollecting her memories of the novel.

So far in this current timeline Regis has not met his wife, Amelia. So that was her current goal. To bring them together and at least make the storyline go as it should. As well as another thing, keep Regis from ignoring his daughter.

As far as she knew Regis and Jubelian had never made any affectionate actions towards one another therefore that was the second priority.

As she wrote the things down, she thought of another thing.

The main goal shouldn't be trying to keep the storyline together. It should be trying to keep alive. She realized that it was hard enough to do, yet it is necessary to live long enough to see Jubelian and Regis' relationship grow.

Now that the plan was made came the hard part. Keeping the plan in track.

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊 I've just edited this to make it more visually decorative! Thank you to those who have been reading and voting!!

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊
I've just edited this to make it more visually decorative! Thank you to those who have been reading and voting!!