She Asks What Makes You Attracted To Her

Sadie: You say it's her voice, a most perfect blend of western and southern sound that you could listen to for hours, which was elevated by a facial beauty and taste in clothing no man could overlook. She blushes at this and cupps your face into a kiss, then pulls away for just a moment, your lips inches away from each other and she whispers, "then let me be your dream country girl" your response: "Always" with a smile, and she resumes her kissing session with you.

Abigail: You say it's her long black hair, something you always loved to see in a woman. You mention that while you don't at all mind her tying it up in a bun or tail, as what she usually does, you admit that you view her as her most beautiful when she lets it down to cover her shoulders. She smiles brightly and simply says "as you wish" then unties her hair, letting it flow over her shoulders. It was a truly beautiful sight, and you glided your fingers through it gently as you rubbed each other's noses.

Karen: You start by telling her that you noticed that she had tried to lose weight before an this didn't work. You explained to her that people who don't overeat and work out regularly without passing out as she does, yet remain at her size are just naturally larger, and for you, that makes for the most attractive big girl. At this, she wraps her arms around you tightly and thanks you with a sincerity and gratitude often found when a doctor succeeds in helping their patient, or when a teacher has helped their student pass a difficult test. As she hugs you, you note that she gives the best bear hugs, and she giggles and holds you tighter in response.

Molly: Similarly to Sadie, you say it's her voice. You love her Irish accent, especially when she sings to you while your laying down together. It fills you with a sense of peace and contentment you seldom find elsewhere. She smiles and kisses a big kiss on each cheek before pulling you to the ground with her so that you may lay together and she can serenade you as you so enjoy.

Mary-Beth: You love that she is passionate about writing and storytelling. It makes you feel as if you can tell her anything, or go on any sort of tangent about something you find some passion in, knowing that you may both benefit from each individual time such an occurrence takes place. In addition, you love that she is affectionate, as well as understanding, as it is comforting to know that even if you ever were to argue or fight with her, she would be quick to forgive, slow to hold a grudge, and would never withhold any kind of affection or intimacy from you. She nods to all of this, stating "I've really found the perfect man" you smile and nod in turn. The two of you then kiss swiftly yet lovingly, and share a long embrace.

Bonnie: You love that she is hard working while willing to accept help. You love her sense of humor and way with animals and people alike. You love that she is a woman who loves and honors her father, in the same way any woman would love a man for loving and honoring his mother. You love her body type, as her belly gives you something to wrap your arms around in a hug or cuddling time, rather than being too small or large. Most of all, going back to your first point, you love that she can still be girly without acting like an overly cheery housewife, just as much as she can be strong willed with a sense of responsibility without trying to be a man in all but appearance. She listened to all that you had to say and hung to every word as her hear melted like butter in the summer sun. She kisses your cheek in a way that almost felt as though both your lives depended on it. She then wraps her hands around the back of your neck and nothing your foreheads and noses touch.

Luisa: It's a combination of Sadie and Abigail, as you love the sound of her voice, as well as her dark black, long silky hair. You also love her skin tone, as it adds to her preexisting beauty. You also love her sense of honor and duty, as it has inspired you to have a deeper loyalty to the world and the people around you. She is charmed by your words that touch her heart. She asks you to dance with her, and you're all too glad to accept.