You Win A Duel: She Sees It

Sadie: She pats you on the back, commenting on how well you did and that the man who challenged you had it coming. You looted him afterward, which didn't bother her. She only teased you when you grunted in frustration at not finding anything on your victim.

Abigail: She's not as fond of the violence and scolds you if you try to loot your victim. Though she isn't too hard on you, as you were challenged and didn't have much choice in the matter. Perhaps she would've encouraged you to back down, yet she trusted your judgment enough that she didn't interfere.

Karen: Much closer to Sadie, she cheers you on when she sees you win. When you find some money on the fool, you offer to buy her a drink, she's all too happy to accept, and giggles when you offer your hand and she takes it jovially. Kissing your cheek and doting to you, "Well done, honey," she would say, causing you to smile proudly.

Mary-Beth: She was surprised when you found yourself thrusted into a duel so suddenly and was on the edge of her seat throughout the ordeal. When you won, she let out a small sigh, showing the smallest bit of doubt, or rather, fear for your safety. You wouldn't have cared even if you did see, as it was only a sign of how much she loved and cared for you. You found a bracelet on your victim's person and offered it to her, and she accepted, as she was undisturbed by your choice to loot your adversary after eliminating him, seeing it only fair.

Molly: She was slightly more worried than Mary-Beth would've been, at first urging you only once to not go through with the duel and promptly leaving you alone when you refused. When you were successful, you turned to her direction, seeing her sigh in relief with her hand on top of her breast. You rolled your eyes at this, though you were not resentful of her concern for you, recognizing it to be born out of deep love for you. You gifted her a beautiful necklace you found on your enemy's person, and she gladly accepted, kissing your cheek as thanks.

Bonnie MacFarlane: She was surprised to see you choose to fight a duel, as that certainly wasn't usual in your daily life, and even more so when she saw that you chose to go through with killing your challenger as opposed to shooting his revolver out of his hand. Though she supposed she understood the latter choice would be too risky. You opted to leave the body alone, as you understood that this ordeal made her uncomfortable. You reassured her with loving and gentle gestures that this changed nothing, that you were still the same man she fell in love with. Though she was hesitant at first, she nodded your head and pulled you into a hug.

Luisa Fortuna: She viewed duels to have a great sense of honor tied to them, and she was overjoyed to see you triumph in your own. She admired your skill and showered you in positive reinforcement. "Mi amor, eres mi heroe," she whispered to you in between kisses. You chuckled and replied, "Para ti simpre vale la pena," was your response. You left the body untouched, simply basking in your lover's praise.