She Finds You In Bed

For the Van Der Linde gang girls, it is assumed you are sleeping in your own tent/area as most other gang members are awake in the morning. For Bonnie and Luisa, it is assumed that you live in a house somewhat close to them and that you overslept through the early morning and are still sleeping and they go to your house to see what's going on.

Sadie: At first she doesn't notice you were still asleep, as she herself is trying to wake up. She has her morning routine of dressing up, eating breakfast and having coffee with the other girls. She notices soon after, however, and goes to your tent to see you're still sleeping. She's tempted to wake you up suddenly, but ultimately decides against it, and simply looks on as you rest in the midmorning. She would not have very long, however, as you awaken five-to-ten minutes after she starts watching you. "Morning sleepy head" she tells you in a slight sing-song tone and a smile. You smile back and ask if she was just about to wake you up. She goes with it rather then telling you that she likes watching you sleep and looks at your blanket. You tell her not to do it, but she immediately yanks it off your body. "Dammit Sadie!" You yell, and proceed to tackle her to the ground while she's laughing it up, and you can't help but laugh with her.

Abigail: Her reaction is the same as Sadie's up until she checks up on you. When she finds you sleeping, she smiles and rolls her eyes before waking you up with a loud clap. Your body stiffens in shock as you awake, before relaxing again as you groan in annoyance. She giggles lightly before kneeling down beside your bed, and her face meets yours, and you are now less annoyed. She asks you, "is their any way you can be reasonably drawn outta bed?" You grin and respond with a hand on her cheek, "knowing what's waiting for me, I just might be". She chuckles and kisses you before you sit up and yawn loudly. "Easy now, we don't wanna be waking the baby owls up now do we?" She asks humorously, and you laugh silently.

Karen: After she's had her morning coffee she decides to check up on you, only to find you sleeping facedown on your bed. She thanked God, as she was not dressed yet, and this gave her an opportunity to remain unnoticed for just a while longer. She quickly and quietly slips into your bed and bedsheets while simultaneously lifting you up on top of her and pulling the sheets up to hide herself. You were awake from the moment she began to lift you up of course, but decided not to say anything yet. When she slipped the sheets over both of you, Susan came around ordering the other girls around just as she always does, yet can't seem to find her. At this point you grin widely and are about to say something, yet she immediately smashes your lips into hers and you can't help but giggle at her for doing this. After Susan leaves you look at her with both of you smiling widely and giggling at each other. "You slacker!" You whisper to her as you flap her lips with your finger to tease her and she giggled even more.

Molly: She notices you've been asleep in the morning around an hour or so longer than usual and decides to check up on you in your tent. She smiles as she sees you sleeping like a rock. She smiles and edges closer to check if nothing's out-of-the-ordinary, only to hit her knee on the edge of your bedframe and yelp in pain and immediately slapping her hand over her mouth to avoid awakening you. Her attempt was futile however, as you slowly awaken to her cursing herself for her clumsiness being the first thing you see. She apologizes and is about to leave but you call her back in. She walks back in, much more slowly this time, and reaches the side of your bed, only for you to pull her into bed and lay yourself on top of her, laying your head under her chin. She smiles thankfully, and as she pulls the sheet back over the two of you and wraps her arms around you, she realizes how grateful she is that after leaving Dutch, she found the perfect man to show her what real love looks like.

Mary-Beth: When she finds you still asleep in your tent, she smiles and decides to let you rest. It is only around ten or twenty minutes later you awaken and are soon to find her reading. She had food and coffee ready for you and you smile at the gesture and thank her. She urges you to sit beside her and you lay down to the side next to her and almost fall back asleep. She notices this and gives you a peck to keep you up, and you soon drink your coffee to keep yourself from dosing off.

Bonnie: It's close to noon and she hasn't heard from you yet. She decides to visit your house, a mere two minute horse ride away from the ranch, and finds you sleeping in your bed. She smiles and moves toward you, until her face is inches away from yours. You soon wake up and at first don't know whose face is so close to yours. Naturally you have a brief jolt of fear before recognizing her, as she moves back surprised and embarrassed to have startled you in such a way. "It's okay!" You say as you laugh, which causes her to laugh. "It's just, not what you expect. Waking up to someone's face that close to you. We're not married yet you know." She understands this and apologizes, asking if she can make you lunch to make up for it. You accept before the realization that you overslept hits you. When it does and she reaffirms so with a chuckle, you shake your head in self-annoyance, and reaffirm, "Yes, Bonnie. I'd love to have lunch from you." She smiles and assures you it'll be ready by the time you reach the kitchen.

Luisa: When she visits your home to check up on you, it is only around eleven in the morning. She finds you asleep and can't help but chuckle to herself and shake her head. She silently walks to your bedside and awakens you with a soft kiss to the cheek. You smile and greet her groggily. She giggles and comments that it's a good thing she got you up before noon. This urges you to pull yourself out of bed, but you do so too quickly and loose feeling in your legs. Luckily, she's there to catch you, and you're thankfully light enough that she doesn't fall back herself from the impact. When you thank her for catching her with a laugh, she laughs with you and reassures you that she will always be there to catch you, as she helps you find your feet.