You Dream You Lost Her

In each of these you have a dream the previous night, that any one of the girls wasn't with you, and it is unclear whether they died or left you. You don't believe they'd leave you, and you say this when explaining this to them. These are their various responses with that in mind.

Sadie: She says that it's "damn right" that she would never leave you and she thinks it's terrible that you could dream something like that, but she's reassured by what you said on the leaving possibility. As for the dying, she simply puts her hand at the back of your neck and pulls your face up to inches away from her's. She whispers to you that she isn't going anywhere and that should you ever have such a dream again, "just come to me, and do whatever you need to do to me. Hug me, kiss me, hold on to me, stare at me, anything you need, to know that I'm right there with and for you, no matter what your night terrors tell you." You whisper "Thank you" to her before you kiss, and that's that.

Abigail: She's glad you told her you didn't believe she'd leave you and decides not to press that side of the matter further. As for the dying, she simply embraces you tightly, promising that she isn't going anywhere, and that she's in perfect health. She then asks you if you want to ride with her somewhere, spend some time with her. You agree to this and the two of you find yourselves having a day and night and morning to yourselves in Strawberry and its inn.

Karen: Just as when she heard you sing your pain, she urges you to keep your chin up, and reassures you that all is well. You nod and thank her for her counsel. She asks you what could she do to help you forget the matter entirely, and that's when you invite her to go swimming with you at a nearby lake. She's more than happy to give her consent and the two of you enjoy a nice time together at the lake.

Molly: She is almost brought to tears as she embraces you. "I could never leave you" she says in a broken tone. "You've done so much for me, you're the only reason I stick around with these damned fools. None of them care about me, I hear all the things they whisper behind my back. Hell, Karen went as far as to hit me, and Dutch obviously wishes me dead for leaving him for you." She then pulls away slightly and looks at you, as you dry her tears. "I promise you, should I EVER leave this place, and these idiots, I'm taking you with me. I don't care where on earth we go, or even to Heaven...as long as I have you." You sigh in relief and kiss her passionately, your fingers combing through her hair as you do so. After you've finished, you tell each other in perfect synch, "wherever we go, we go together", then you kiss once more.

Mary-Beth: She feels awful for you that you could ever have such a terrible dream. She believes you when you reassure her that you don't believe she would leave you, but she still feels a need to do something to help you. So, she offers to sleep with you the following night, after you spent the whole day together, almost never separated. You are more than happy to give your consent as you invite her into your bed. She lays down right beside you as you stare at each other, her caressing your face as you fiddle with strands of her hair with your fingers. The two of you share a most wonderful and peaceful sleep together, without ever a fear of losing one another.

Bonnie: She was surprised that you had such a dream, but is glad to know that you know she'd never leave you. She then hugs you and reassures you on the former half of the dream. That she worries about her old daddy every day, as he's far more fragile than he looks. You promise to her that even when her dad eventually does pass on, here you will remain to look after her, help her take care of the ranch, and to love her in a way she never even dreamed of before the two of you met. She smiles brightly at this notion, and sharply kisses your cheek after you've finished hugging. The two of you then spend the rest of the day tending to the horses and watching over the farm together.

Luisa: Being Catholic she views this as a spiritual attack from the devil and prays over you, asking God to cause the devil to flee, and she believes that God will sort out the rest. In the mean time, she asks you what you'd like to do with her out of either dancing our riding together on horseback. The two of you decide on doing both, and you have all the more a joyful day with one another because of it, and the dreadful dream was forgotten.