Chapter 3 - Lily's Den

//EDITED//

"I'm so jealous of your boobs, Lia!" Margot whined and I giggled at her statement, "I mean look at them!" She leaned down and gave them a closer inspection, "Ads, Help me out here, how big are these things?"

I snorted as Adriana slowly slid forward, putting her head beside my chest, "The same size as my head!" She exclaimed and we all burst out with laughter at her exaggerated remark, "Guys, I'm actually a triplet!" She called and I felt tears flowing from my eyes, my head spinning from laughter, as well as the alcohol flowing through my system.

We'd gone to the club a few streets down from Natalie and Mack's apartment named 'Lily's Den' and it was kind of busy, not so busy that you couldn't move without bumping into someone, but enough that it didn't look awkward or sad.

We'd been here for about two hours already and we'd danced and drank our asses off, the effects totally noticeable now as I glanced at my phone, seeing the time read 1 o'clock.

"You guys stop!" I managed to get out and they moved back, "You're drawing attention!"

Adrian looked around and pointed across the table. "I don't think they noticed."

Mack and Natalie are locked together by their lips and it doesn't look like anyone is going to be able to disturb them for a while.

Suddenly, Margot nudged me and I almost went flying out of my seat, making me look at her in shock and she just shrugged. "You've caught someone's attention." She stated and I looked at her surprised. Pointing behind me, I followed her instructions and see a group of three boys at a different table, watching us.

I scanned over them and gave them an inviting smile, which immediately they responded to, nudging each other eagerly and I knew they were going to be coming over. I quickly turned and pulled the two girls heads into me, "Okay, I call the brunette." I told them and Adriana glanced behind me.

"The kinda cute one or the more buff one."

Normally, I would take a moment to decide but as soon as she said it I responded, "Buff, cute one is for you. Margot you get your blonde, as usual." She grinned wickedly.

"Okay." Adrian whispered, "Pact for the night - do whatever you want, if you need help find someone and we'll make up an excuse, if you're leaving tell us so we're not waiting for hours," She shot a glare at Margot who winced in guilt.

"One time guys, one time."

"And we leave at two, so meet back here then, those two probably won't have moved." She motioned to the couple beside us, still in a heavy lip lock and we all nodded.

As we pulled away from each other a presence fell over our table and we turned to see one of the three boys standing above us, grinning. "Ladies?" He asked and I took a mental note - Adrian's. "Would you guys like to sit with us?"

Immediately Adrian stood and stepped right beside him, "We'd love to, wouldn't we girls?" She winked and we quickly stood, making sure we all had our belongings.

The boy glowed with achievement in his features and took her hand, leading her to the table and we quickly followed.

I slid in beside the buff one while Margot scooted beside the other and we all sat around the table, happy with the arrangement.

"This night just became a whole lot more interesting." He smirked at me and I smiled flirtatiously back at him. He wasn't bad looking.

"I couldn't agree more."

"I'm Margot, this is Liana and that's Adrian." The boys all nodded and the guy beside her motioned to themselves.

"I'm Andy, he's Travis and that's Derek." I detected a hint of a Southern accent and I looked at Margot with slight envy while she winked at me.