Chap. one

😗sorry for any mistakes

Miami, FLMarch 20th Wednesday

Miami, FL
March 20th
Wednesday

🎶See me grabbin' on my toolyShe told me smack her on the booty🎶

She told me smack her on the booty🎶

She Twerkin by Ca$h Out erupted through various speakers inside the crowd and the fuming hot scene of the club. Drinks/Shots flowed through almost everyone's system that danced around in the middle of the club or in their section.

Anyone on spring break right now we're most in Miami right now. Making memories with friends, getting into heated fights with friends or strangers. Or even mingling around, making new friends or relationships.

Miami was one of the number one places to be during March and the beginning of April. Ma'siya had to come and have a blast with her two best friends India and Scarlette. Although the three women weren't in college or any school of that matter, they all needed a break from their regular lives.

What's a better way to get a break from reality than to have a girl's trip in Miami during one of the best times to be there.

According to Google at least.

Over on the bottom level of the club, in the section directly beside the packed bar. Ma'siya held her black iPhone 14 pro max in her right hand and used her left hand to slap her best friend's ass "YUHHH best friend!" Ma'siya hyped Scarlette who was bent over in the skin-tight, cut-out-bodycon PU leather dress. Her ass moved in a ripple motion, up and down with the flashlight from Ma'siya's phone recorded.

"OH, MY GAWDDD! IT MOVES LIKE WATER!" India hyped, standing on the couch with her drink in her hand.

Not paying attention to anyone outside of the group of friends section, all the way at the bar. Lamar sipped from the drink in his hands while eyeing closely the group of girls.