Chap. nine

😗Sorry for an mistakes

Malibu, CaliforniaMay 26th  Saturday

Malibu, California
May 26th
Saturday

🎶 Haha, phew, phew, bitch, I'm big dude 🎶

Pop out by Big Boogie erupted through the large speakers surrounding the party.  

In the rooftop private section over the party, Ma'siya stood in front of Kyzeir–the back side of her body pressed against his frontside of him considering how exceedingly close he stood to her while smiling for videos and pictures taken from random individuals in the crowd. "SHE SAID BOOGIE BOY STOP PLAYIN' HO, I'M NOT YOUR LAST NIGGA! THAT'S YOUR PAST NIGGA, I'M BIG DADDY SMASH QUICKER!" Kyzeir rapped, having multiple flashes from phones on him and Siya–blinding him a tad bit.

Kyzeir was caught off guard once Ma'siya bent over in front of him and started throwing her ass back on him.

THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

ASS! ASS! ASS! ASS!

Kyzeir was for sure Ma'siya was drunk off her ass if she was doing this to him out of anyone. However, he wasn't complaining because he was just as drunk–probably much more than her.

The party had been going for three hours–having top celebrities, friends, and others packed to the rim. Hundreds of bottles of liquor were flowing through guest systems along with the catered Jamaican food served to everyone.

Sane has his own dancer, he didn't care for the strippers walking around to people's sections.

He forgot he told Ma'siya how much he missed Jamaica and the family and cooking there but never made time to return home. Kyzeir has been in the States for years but only came across two Jamaican restaurants that felt and tasted like his grandmother and father's cooking. One location is in New York and the other is in Atlanta, nobody has come close to beating those two places. Ma'siya flew out the owner and a few workers from his favorite Jamaican restaurant in New York to cater the party.