Chap. seven

😗sorry for any mistakes

Calabasas, CaliforniaMay 16th  Wednesday

May 16th 
Wednesday

Freshly thirteen-year-old Kyzeir's body shivered, teeth clicking together in the cold temperature–metal-built room. Due to his and his mother's (Sierra) kidnappers being cold-blooded, they left Kyzeir with no clothing on his body besides his Hanes brand royal blue boxer briefs. However, they left Sierra fully naked–her body on exposition for any men coming into the enclosure to view and her arms were chained together–having her positioned on the bed.

It's been two complete days of hell for the mother-and-son duo after getting snatched from a local empty park. Being who they are, they have always had a security detail on them yet, their 'trusted' security detail set the two up.

It was shocking, to say the least nonetheless, it was another issue that came with the territory of being the wife and son of a Mafia leader.

Nobody could be trusted.

Kyzeir has been beaten up all while his arms and legs were chained together, he wasn't able to protect or defend himself as he wanted. Although his body was covered in bruises and whips, it wasn't worse than having to sit and observe different men do the most disrespectful and appalling things to his beloved mom.

He watched different men disgustingly grope her body but thankfully they didn't rape her. 

They took turns pissing on her as if she were their personal toilet. They burnt multiple cigarette buds on mostly every inch of her body and forced her to beg them to stop–knowing they weren't going to. Three of the men forced her to play with her private part using her finger or sexual toys they provide for their own pleasurable ways. Each time, they forced her to swallow their disgusting bodily fluid semen or they ejaculated on her body and left it to dry.

So much more in the last forty-eight hours has happened. Kyzeir just wanted him and his mother to be able to make it home safely. He didn't have to view it to know his father was laying multiple people to rest in order to locate the two.

"Boss," A weak feminine voice muttered from across the small room. Kyzeir lifted his head upwards, having deep bags in his eyes from the lack of sleep he was experiencing. He was far too fearful to sleep knowing men could come in and harm his mom. He may not be competent to physically defend her but his voice of screaming for them to stop was all he needed.

Sierra tiredly smiled at her baby boy, displaying the two front teeth they yanked out her mouth "Go to sleep boss, just for five minutes. It's okay," She attempted to assure him.