Breathless | Agatha Harkness x Fem!Reader

Ever since you moved in to Westview, you're neighbor Agnes who lives next door (Her right, not yours), who you always thought was attractive. Both in appearance and in personality.

You weren't married so you were open for a relationship, but it seemed as everyone else had husbands and wives.

The worst part, Agnes was married, as she says.

You've never met Ralph, but she always talks about him. It was painful sometimes to be reminded that she had a husband. You weren't sure why you had these thoughts, and you knew you only liked men. Or did you?

A few days later you were going for a walk around the neighborhood, when you conveniently ran into Agnes. You chatted for some time, before she decided to invite you round to hers.

You accepted while your heart raced. You've been to her house before, but this time it felt different, you felt something... Stronger towards her.

You reached her home as she made you some tea, which seemed to have appeared out of thin air.

She picked up the TV remote, "Want me to put anything in particular on?" She asked.
"I don't mind." You answered, smiling at her.

She flipped through some channels before asking,
"So, dear, are you seeing anyone lately?" She smirked.
You chuckled, "No no, definitely not." You replied, sipping on your drink.

Her eyes widened at your response, "You're telling me someone as gorgeous as you doesn't have the guys all over her? Come on now, hon"

You blushed at her comment, specifically at what she had called you.
"Y-you really think that?" You questioned her.

She looked into your eyes while speaking "Of course, every word of it."

You felt your cheeks redden even more at her response, quickly looking away.

You felt her eyes lingering over you, before you noticed her hand on your thigh. You felt like you couldn't hold yourself anymore, passionately pulling her in for a kiss.

"I-im sorry-"

She seemed shock as you pulled away, but quickly kissed you again.

After you both pulled away for the second time, your eyes met her gaze.
"W-what about Ralph?" You asked nervously.

"Hm? Who? Oh honey, there is no Ralph."

The tone in her voice made your face heat up, she was just so seductive without even trying.

"A-agnes I-"

"It's Agatha, darling. Always has been."
"W-what?-"

She cut you off by kissing your neck, you were confused, but after a bit of consideration it all made sense, it was her all along.

She placed herself onto your lap, once again kissing you more. You placed your hands on her neck and waist, pulling her close.

You both looked at each other breathlessly, as you couldn't believe this was finally happening. It felt like you had waited for so long without even realizing.

You decided to spend the night with her that day, finally feeling so relieved at once. Maybe, she was the one for you.