Needles | Agatha Harkness x Reader

"Okay, stay still for me..." You told Agatha, your girlfriend, who was currently sitting in front of you with her mouth open, as you have a piercing clamp on her tongue.

She breathed, "Ah hah," watching you as you pulled out a needle.

Her eyes widened slightly, "Ith it gawnna hurth?" She looked up at you, raising an eyebrow.

"Aggs, I'm shoving a needle through your tongue, what do you think?" You chuckled, "Don't worry, I've heard the pain isn't the worst." You somewhat reassured, as she nodded. "Dtho it."

You eyed her tongue carefully, "Okay, three, two... One," You said, quickly and smoothly managing to pierce the needle through her tongue.

"AHHHHHH!" You heard her yell, and you panicked, "What?! Was it that bad?" You stared at her, not even having inserted the jewelry yet.

She shrugged, "Thath... Wasn' so bath..." She babbled, and you raised an eyebrow.

"What're you screaming for then?" And she simpled laughed at you.

You sighed, rolling your eyes as you poked the bar through and screwed on the top, making her wince slightly.

"All good?" You checked in, and she simply nodded.

You sanitized her tongue one more time, before Agatha stood up, sticking out her tongue and looking at herself in the mirror, staying silent for a few seconds.

"Can we do a dimple pierthing too?"