Chapter 1

"Put her down!" Eunkwang ordered the security personnel.  "She's my wife!" But the security personnel did not hear him.
     Eunkwang muttered some curses under his breath to follow them. He ran after Minjoo,  forgetting that he is in the middle of his fan sign event.
     When he finally caught up with them, he almost yelled. "Didn't you guys hear me?  She's my wife!"
     The guards bowed down low to apologize to the couple.
     "I can't believe they dragged you away. Are you hurt?" Eunkwang asked, concerned. He looked his wife over.
     Minjoo shook her head. "I'm fine." She assured him. "Honey, your fan sign event?" She reminded him.
     Eunkwang's eyes grew wide and his hand automatically smacked his forehead. "I better go back". He then hugged his wife and went back to his  event.

                     **********

     "Eomma! Eomma!" Sungjae called out excitedly. He ran down to the direction of the kitchen. He knows that he will find Minjoo there.
     Minjoo looked up from her dinner preparation and prepared herself for the worst of what her youngest son would tell her.
     "I just got a call from my manager." Sungjae tried to control his excitement. "Remember my drama?"
     "What about your drama" Ilhoon said with a bored expression. He overheard bits and pieces of their conversation.  Sungjae's latest drama is really doing well and he could not help but be proud of his younger brother. But he do not want to let Sungjae know about what he really feels about it.  He tried to keep up a cool front.
     "They are going to give me and Chorong noona a reward." Sungjae jumped up and down.
     "That's so cool!" Minjoo went to her youngest son and give him a hug.
     "Just because they gave you a reward and your drama has high ratings does not mean that it's all because of you, dongseng." Ilhoon  said to Sungjae.
     Sungjae did not mind Ilhoon.  "We are going to Thailand for a few days." Sungjae hugged Minjoo back. "I can bring the whole family.  Grandmas and  Grandpas." Sungjae looked over towards Ilhoons's direction. " and a few other people.  Like..." Sungjae paused for effect. "...Yosee."  Ilhoon's eyebrows shut up.  "But I am leaving Ilhoon hyung behind. You are not invited."
     "Huh?" Ilhoon reacted " You will bring Yosee? But not me?"
     "Yeah! Anyway, it's just Thailand.  A tropical place where it's very sunny. You don't like too much sun, right? You are worried about the sun damaging your skin, right?  We will be spending most of our time swimming. You know swimming? Like swimsuits? Bikinis?" He teases his Hyung. Then Sungjae remembers something else. "Oh! Yosee agreed to walk the red carpet with me when we get back."  Sungjae announced in a matter of fact voice.
     "How did you get Yosee to go with you?" Ilhoon could not believe what he heard. Is Sungjae making all this up? He is feeling envious.
     "I asked Subie Hyung." Sungjae answered simply.
     "I hate you dongseng!" Ilhoon sputtered out loud. "And I hate Subie Hyung more!"
     Sungjae could not help but laugh out loud.  "I'm only joking, Hyung." Sungjae tried to get back what he said.
     "About not inviting me to go to Thailand with you or about you walking the red carpet with Yosee?"  Ilhoon  said. His cool front crumbling into pieces.
     "About the Thailand trip but I am really walking with Yosee at the red carpet."
     "You brat! You better take care of her and be at your best behavior." Ilhoon warned him.
     "Aw..." Minjoo stepped in between the two.  She tried to lighten up the mood. "Someone is .. jealous?" She teased Ilhoon.
     "Stop it, Eomma!"  Ilhoon frowned.