Chapter 4

Once they were on their way to go out of the airport's exit, some of the people are taking pictures as they passed by.
Soon a huge crowd is starting to gather around them when they realized that Sungjae was among them. His latest drama is currently shown in the country and is popular at the moment.
Eunkwang wrapped his arm around Minjoo's shoulder to protect her. He looked around for his kids to know if they are okay.
The huge part of the crowd is gathered around Sungjae and Peniel. Most of the people are grabbing and touching both kids.
Eunkwang sees Changsub leading Chorong to Ilhoon and going back to help Hyunsik to protect their younger brothers but there are just too many people against the two of them.

     "You go ahead

"You go ahead." Eunkwang instructed Minjoo.
Dujun eyed Junhyung. "Stay down low." It is a good thing that Junhyung is wearing a face mask and people are not able to recognize him. "Where's fairy?" He scanned through the crowd worriedly. He then sees Ilhoon leading Yosee and Chorong as far away from the mob that is forming to protect both girls. He sighed a breath of relief. " Look over Dongwoon and Gikwang." He instructed Junhyung. "I'll help Kwangie with the crowd. And please stay down low." He repeated. Junhyung has a huge following and he does not want him to get mobbed just liked what happened to Sungjae and Peniel.
The rest proceeded to the van which is waiting for them outside.
After a few moments, the crowd got under control since the security personnel arrived.
Sungjae emerged from the crowd red-faced while Peniel had bruises and scratches in his arms where people were trying to grab him. Hand prints are still visible on Peniel's face for everyone to see.
"No more vlogging!" Eunkwang scolded Peniel angrily. "I don't like these kind of fans following you. Getting you hurt."
Peniel could not help but reason out. He really likes to vlog. "Those are not my fans, Appa." Even if he has a huge following overseas, he knows that his fans are polite and well-behaved.
"Oh really?" Eunkwang said with sarcasm.
"You can't blame Peuni, Honey." Minjoo butted in.
"Joo, Eunkwang is right. These fans are so obsessed. These sasaengs are crazy. One time, Sikkie and Subie was followed by taxi to our cafe." JB shared to them. "Some of these girls would hang around the cafe and stay up late so Sana would have to do overtime. Sometimes she even get harassed by these girls because they wanted to know where my grandsons are. There was one incident when a group of girls were also harassing another group of girls. Some of our regular customers are now complaining, Joo."
"That's it! No more social media." Eunkwang made a tough decision. "All of you!"
"You can not do that, Appa." Changsub protested. "We need it for the bands' promotions."
"Appa, a female classmate of mine was once bullied by a Changsub twitter account." Ilhoon added.
"That is impossible!" Changsub said to Ilhoon. He wanted to smack him right then and there. " I hardly use my Twitter account."
"I know. I checked it myself with my account when I heard about it."Peniel defended Changsub. "It was really there." He remembered the day when Ilhoon informed him about what his classmate told him. He decided to check the post and found out that it was a fake account. "And I remember telling you to say to your classmate that it was a fake account. You know very well that Changsub Hyung only posts goofy pictures of himself."
"That's why I unfollowed him." Sungjae said. " I don't want to see those pictures."
"And why do you have a twitter account?" Eunkwang turned to Sungjae all of a sudden. He is under 18 and is not allowed to use it.
Sungjae fell silent and lowered his head.
"I'm keeping all of your phones." Eunkwang glared.