Chapter 9

Back at the hotel, Yosee changed into her new dress and wore the sandals that Dongwoon brought her when they first arrived.
"This suits your dress." A red lipstick appeared in front of her face.
"Huh?" Yosee looked up at a smiling Chorong who is silently studying her as she prepared herself. "I don't do make-up." She have never tried make-up before. "I don't know how, Unnie."
Chorong comes up with a bright idea. "Let's do a bit of a make over. Let's surprise Hoonie. He will surely love this. Trust me."

After a conversation with his best friend, Eunkwang, Dujun decided to spend a few moments before diner with Heechul and Hani who are both by the beach. He considers them his second parents calling them Eomma and Appa.
"Eomma! Appa!" He called out. "You want to ride a boat?" Dujun pointed to a group of small boats that are anchored nearby. "I could row for the both of you."
"Okay" Hani agreed. It sounded fun. The three of them headed to the boats. Hani got in on one followed by Heechul.
Dujun gathered all his strength and carefully pushed the boat deeper into the sea. When it was deep enough, he then tried to climb in.
Because of the boat's small size, it rocked violently from side to side. Dujun stopped and steadied the boat. He tried climbing again for the second time. He is about to get in after a few struggles but since the boat is small, it sunk a bit because of Dujun's weight and sea water went inside the boat.
Heechul started to panick. Hani tried to calm her husband down. At the same time, she cupped the sea water out using her hands.
"We are gonna sink!" Heechul wailed. He stood up abruptly causing the boat to loose its balance and rock violently.
"Yeobo! Sit down!" Hani warned him. Dujun also stood up to calm down Heechul. Heechul grabbed Dujun.
"We are gonna sink!" He did not let go of Dujun.
Dujun gently made Heechul sit down. But Heechul caught out Dujun's soccer sweat pants and accidentally pulls it down, flashing his bright pink underwear.

Dujun out of embarrassment stood upright immediately to pull his sweat pants back up.
The boat overturned and the three of them fell into the blue sea.
"Aaahhh!" Heechul screamed, splashing around him.
"Yeobo! Yeobo!" Hani went over to Heechul.
"Help! Help!" Heechul screamed. His voice cracking.
"Appa!" Dujun took hold of Heechul. "It's okay. Just stand up."
But Heechul did not listen and continued to splash in the water.
Dujun grabbed Heechul's shirt collar making him stand on his own two feet.
"Aaahhh!" Heechul's voice faded into a stop when he looked around him. He see Hani and Dujun staring at him with bemused expressions on their faces.
That's when Heechul realized that the sea is just waist deep.

It is quarter to six when Ilhoon went down to the hotel lobby. He is wearing a Hawaiian flowered polo shirt and white slacks. A message was already sent to Yosee that he is already at the lobby .
He went to sit in a couch where Changsub, Peniel, Junhyung and Dongwoon are also occupying.
In awhile, a girl in a slow blue dress appeared that caught Ilhoon's attention. She looks really cute and pretty. She looks familiar but could not remember where he met her.
She smiled at him. Ilhoon could not help but smile back.
The girl walks toward their direction and stopped in front of their group.
"Oppa!" She said shyly.
The conversation stopped as all four stared at the girl.
"Fairy?" Dongwoon is the first to react. He stood up.
Ilhoon looked closely. She is indeed Yosee. She has a new hair cut that ends just near her shoulders.
And what is this? Is she wearing make-up? This is a new side of Yosee that Ilhoon have never seen before. And he likes it very much.
She looks so pretty tonight that all he could do is stare at her.
"What the hell, fairy! What is that on your face?" Dongwoon demanded angrily. He walked over to his younger sister. " go back to your room. And remove that! Now!"
"No!" Yosee stood her ground.
"Don't make a scene. Do you want me to drag you back to your room? I am Dongwoon!" He almost roared in Yosee's face like a lion. "I am your Oppa! Do as what I told you!"
Junhyung then stood up and calmly tapped Dongwoon's shoulder. "I am Junhyung." He calmly said to his younger brother. "I am your Hyung. You listen to me. Calm yourself down. You are the one making a scene." Junhyung pointed it out to Dongwoon.
He then turned to Yosee. "Go." He smiled fondly at his young sister. "Have fun."
"I can't believe you are letting her do this." Dongwoon mumbled from under his breath.
Yosee smiled back at junhyung then she stuck out her tongue at Dongwoon. She then took hold of Ilhoon's hand. "Let's go."