Chapter 5

Since it is still early afternoon, the group lazed about the hotel lobby. They just had lunch.
     "Why don't we do something memorable that we don't do usually back at home?" Sungjae suggested .
     "Let's go easy, Sungjae-ah."  They have their grandparents with them.
     "Swimming!" Ilhoon pointed to the beach. It is just a few meters from their hotel lobby.
     "You just wanted to see Yosee in a bikini, eh?" Changsub teased.
     "Shut up!" Ilhoon threw a killer look towards Changsub who just made funny faces back at him.
"Let's try that bungee jumping? We passed it earlier on the way here." Hyunsik said.
"Didn't you hear what I said about taking it easy? We just had lunch. Do you want us throwing up around the place?" Changsub pointed out.
"You don't have to jump if you are scared, Hyung." Hyunsik knows that Changsub is scared of heights.
Sungjae wanted to do Bunggee jumping and he gathered his family and friends together so they could go to the area.
"What are we doing here?" Heechul stretched out his tired body and looked out the horizon. The scene in front of him is so beautiful. The ocean is so blue and the sky is cloudless. "This is a great place to see the sunset." He took a deep breath then turned to Hani who is standing beside him. He have her a hug. " but are we not too early to do that?" He asked confused.
"We are going to do some bungeejumping!" Sungjae announced excitedly .
Heechul's romantic mood evaporated and turned into shocked. He watched the horizon at a distance and then at Sungjae's face then in disbelief then down the cliff to the ocean below.
All the others laughed at Heechul's reaction. "Sungjae -ah! Did those crazy fans hit your head or something? You are not expecting us to jump, are you?" He asked his grandson again. "Kwangie! Your son is trying to kill us!"
"It will be safe, grandpa." Hyunsik assured him. "You will have safety gears."
"I will go first." Peniel volunteered. He walked towards a tall structure buhat looked like an unfinished building with an elevator.at the edge
When he is at the top, the staff prepared Peniel for his jump
"Peniel Hyung! Fighting!" Sungjae cheered him up.
"Thank you!" Peniel answered. His voice echoing .
"Is it really high?" Changsub asked shouting to be heard.
Peniel stepped near the edge and looked down. He sees his family and friends. They look like tiny ants from where he is standing.
Sungjae laughed and nudged Changsub. "He is so afraid that can't answer you."
"Looks like your friends are joking about you." Sungjae's loud voice drifted through the air and the staff heard him. " say something back."
"He is my youngest brother." Peniel said. "I have nothing to say." He also heard Sungjae and he knew that Sungjae is trying to tease their eldest brother. But Peniel does not want to scare Changsub.
"Are you ready?" The staff asked.
"Yes." And before the staff could even have a countdown , Peniel jumped down without hesitation.
The others watched with excitement as Peniel jumped and were encouraged to try it out.
When Peniel is back safely to the group, Ilhoon stepped into the elevator.
On the way up, Ilhoon keeps on laughing to himself due to his nervousness. 
    The staff slipped on the safety gear.
     "Why is the rope so thin?"  Ilhoon asked with a worried laugh. He is scared now.
     "Oh! He is scared!"  Hyunsik looked up to see Ilhoon who sat at the edge of the platform.
     "Move your butt forward." The staff instructed.
     "Forward?" Ilhoon hesitated. He is already sitting on the edge.
     "Forward! Move! Move!" The staff sensing Ilhoon's uneasiness encourages him. "Stretched out your arm." He instructed. "Are you confident?"
     Ilhoon did as he is told. " A bit."  He answered weakly. His voice is just above a whisper.
     "You only have a bit of confidence? If you succeed in this, you will be a cool man!" The staff encouraged him. "You want to say something to your family?"
     Ilhoon looked down. He gulped in fright. He closed his eyes. " changsub hyung! Stop playing games! Sungjae-ah! I'm your Hyung. Why do you always ignore me?" Ilhoon could hear laughters down below. "Junhyung Hyung! You're my idol! I want to be like you! Hyunsik Hyung!...." He stopped. The mention of Hyunsik brought another type of fear in him.
     "You better say something nice!" Hyunsik warned him.
     "Hyunsik Hyung..." Ilhoon is terrified with  Hyunsik. He tried to think of something nice to say. Even if Hyunsik is scary, he is caring and a very kind hearted person especially when it comes to the family. " Hyunsik Hyung has a good heart!"  The younger brothers in truth are all scared of Hyunsik.
     "Are you ready?"
     "Wait up!" Ilhoon stopped him. "Peniel Hyung!  Peniel Hyung! Stop eating junk foods! It's not good for you! Changsub Hyung!  Stop  making sounds when you are eating!" He blabbed on.
     "What is this? TMI?" Sungjae joked.
     "Just jumped down will you." Peniel  shouted "stop dragging the time."
     "Okay!" Ilhoon prepared for his jump. But instead of bending forward , he leaned back.
     "Move forward so you can jump." The staff reminded him. The others started laughing again when they see Ilhoon hesitate.
     "I got it!" Ilhoon felt embarrassed especially with Yosee watching down below. He has to save his image.
     "Okay! One.. two..."  the countdown begins.
     "Wait! Wait!" Ilhoon stopped him again. "I just remembered something.." Ilhoon took a deep breath. "Sungjae-ah!"
     "What?" Sungjae shouted back
     Ilhoon paused for a while minute before replying. "You are handsome! I will jump now!"
     Another round of laughters from down below.
     "Okay!" The staff prepared Ilhoon once again.
     "Wait! Wait!" Ilhoon stopped him again.
     "If you will stop me again, I will push you from behind." The staff replied.
     "Don't push me. I'll jump by myself." He stretched out his hand and prepared himself to jump.
     Five minutes passed. Ten minutes passed. Ilhoon is still sitting  on the edge.
     "Really!..." Ilhoon is scared. " thanks, Eomma! Thanks Appa!" He shouted again.
     Eomma... Appa... why did I get myself into this? What am I doin here?Ilhoon thought to himself.
     He sees Yosee watching up at him expectantly. It somehow gives him a bit of courage. Before he could change his mind, he leaned forward to jump. The crowd cheered him on.