4

They’re packing all Andy’s stuff in the truck with the help of neighbors. Andy gives the keys to the new owners of the house, and they start to go to Hazel’s house. 
“Don’t do too much Haze. Remember what the doctor said.” 
“No. High. Exercise.” They both repeat and they chuckle. She picks a light box instead of Andy who picks a heavy one. This took one hour, they start to unpack the stuff, and they take a nap. He was on his computer, and she was asleep. He smiles, and he kisses her forehead. She starts to wake up and she smiles. 
“You good?” He strokes her hair. She nods. “Okay.” 
“What are you doing?” She rubs her eyes.
“That’s a surprise…” He closes his computer.
“No, tell me, pleeease…” She does her puppy eyes. 
“No.” He smiles, and she turns around and she crosses her arms. He hugs back. “It’s for your birthday…” 
“Ohhh Andy, you shouldn’t have…” She blushes and turns to him.
“You’re my girlfriend, and you deserve something for your birthday…” He rubs her cheeks and she hugs him tightly. “Thank you…” 
Hazel’s phone rings and she looks at the message she received. Andy looks at her worried. “Haze, you okay?” He rubs her arm.
She stays silent in front of her phone, she doesn’t if she has to cry or smile. He takes her phone and looks at the message she received: 
Dear Mrs. Williams, I’m glad to announce to you that your tumor has gone. You’re officially healed. Here are the results of your exams. Congratulations. 
Sincerely, 
Dr. Thomas Reed
“Haze, this is amazing! You’re healed!” He puts his hands on her arms. 
She lifts her head up with tears rolling down her cheeks. “I’m healed…” She sobs.
“You’re healed, Haze…” He cups his face and wipes her tears. She hugs him tightly and whispers. “I’m healed…” 
“I’m proud of you Haze…” He rubs her back and kisses her neck. She pulls back and he kisses him softly. He wraps his arms around her waist, and she puts her hand on the back of his neck. “I love you, Andy…” She puts her forehead on his. 
“I love you too Haze” He closes his eyes to enjoy this moment. 

He hands out her gift for her birthday. “Happy birthday sweetheart…” 
“But it’s only tomorrow…” She giggles and she takes the gift. 
“It’s an early birthday gift. Open it” He smiles lightly.
She starts to open the gift. She can’t close her mouth. “My god, Andy…” She takes the blue scarf from the box. “This is beautiful…” 
“I remember your favorite color.” He chuckles.
“Oh, thank you so much…” She wraps the scarf around her neck. “It’s so comfy…” 
“I knew you would like it.” She kisses him softly. “Oh! I got another early gift… Don’t move.” He goes into the bedroom and comes back with an overcoat. 
“Oh no, it’s your overcoat…” She covers her mouth. 
“We’ll have the same overcoat.” 
“Oh, Andy…” She puts the overcoat on her. “I always loved this overcoat…” 
“You’re beautiful with this overcoat and with the scarf…” 
She hugs him and he rubs her back. “Thank you…” She whispers. 
“This is not over Haze… You’ll have other gifts tomorrow. Let’s go to bed.” 
“But I’m not tired…” She chuckles. 
“I wasn’t talking about that…” He takes her in his arms and takes her to the bedroom. She’s laughing and he’s closing the door with his foot. 

“God, I missed that…” She’s out of breath. He puts the sheets on her and she tries to catch her breath. She puts her head on his chest.
“I missed that too…” He puts his hand on her back. “I really missed that with you…” He rubs her back. “You wanna stay in the bed?” He kisses the top of her head. 
“Why not… But I would like to work a little before I go back with my pupils.” She leans against him. 
“Hey relax, you have time. You go back to school Monday.” 
“I know, but I have a lot of things to prepare…” She whines and puts her head on his chest. He chuckles and strokes her hair. 
They spend the afternoon in bed, cuddling and sleeping. Two hours later, Andy wakes up and doesn’t see Hazel in the bed anymore. He stretches his arms and stands up to see where Hazel is. She was in the kitchen, doing her work, he was leaning against the wall, crossing his arms, and watching her. He smiles and goes behind her. 
“You’re doing too much.” He kisses her shoulder.
“I know, but I wanted to get a jump on Monday. Enjoy the weekend with you…” She turns her head to him and smiles. 
“You should take a little break. Come on, let’s get some air in the garden.” He closes her computer and starts to go into the garden. 
“Okay, I come.” She puts her hands up, stands up, and follows him into the garden.
“You need some air, and you need to take care of yourself.” He rubs her shoulders. 
“I know” She sighs and she lows her head. He lifts her head up and kisses her.
 “How about spending the night outside and watching the stars?” He puts his hand on her cheek and rubs it. 
“That’s a great idea, I go grab the blanket and pillows…” She starts to go inside and goes grabs the blanket and the pillows in the bedroom. 
“I cook something…” He follows her and goes into the kitchen.

“It’s been a long time since we didn’t do that…” She giggles and sips her glass of wine.
“I agree on that…” He’s eating the little sandwich he made, he thought she won’t eat much so he prepares something light. “You like it? I know this is not a big feast, but-” 
“I love it, Andy. This tastes really good.” She takes a bite of the sandwich. He smiles at her comment. She lies down and watches the sky, he does the same. She puts her head on his and interlocks her fingers with his. 
“I really love this… It’s like when we were teenagers…” She chuckles, and he looks at her. He didn’t say anything, he just simply looks at her. He puts his hand on her cheek, turns her head, and kisses her. She closes her eyes, she doesn’t want this kiss to end. He pulls back and put his forehead on hers. “Like teenagers, huh ?” He smirks and puts his hand on her waist and leans on her. She chuckles and he kisses her passionately. One thing is for sure, the night is not gonna end early…