6

**ANDY’S POV**

I open my eyes and stretch my arms before turning to her bedside. But it was empty. I stand up and go open the door of the bathroom. She wasn’t there. I go downstairs. 

“Haze?” I look in the kitchen, in the living room. Nobody. I started to worry until I saw the curtain that was blown by the wind. I move the curtain and go outside. I lean against the window and cross my arms. She was taking her breakfast, watching the leaves falling in the garden, and looking at her book. I slowly approach her and kiss her temple. 

“Hi.” She turns her head to me and makes a big smile. 
“Hi, whatcha reading?” I kiss her cheek and look at her book. 
“Oh, it’s for school. I try to find cool subjects for the kids. I don’t want them to be bored with my comeback to school. I want them to talk about their favorite hobbies, movies they can like, etc.” She scratches the back of her neck.
“I’m sure you’re gonna find something. Don’t worry.” I kiss her shoulder. “I’m gonna take a shower.” I start to go inside.
“Andy?” I stop, put my hand on the window, and look at her. “I love you.” 
I smile “I love you too Haze.” I go inside and go into the bathroom. 

I put on a T-shirt and jeans, went downstairs and she was on her computer. She was rubbing her temple and closing her eyes. 
“You okay?” I rub her arm. 
“Yeah, yeah. I just tried to plan our wedding but it’s so difficult to choose the place.” She covers her eyes. 
“Hey, sweetie…” I rub her arms and sit next to her. “We’ll do that together, okay?” 
She nods and I kiss her before we look at the computer and start to plan the wedding. 

“All right, time to go.” She says when she puts on her coat.
“You sure you don’t want me to go with you?” I say when my arms are crossed.
“Andy, don’t worry. I promise I’m not gonna cry when I go back to school.” She raises her hand. 
I chuckle. “Okay.” I kiss her and give her her bag. “Here you go.” 
“Thank you. See you tonight.” She pecks my lips, takes the car, and goes to school.

**HAZEL’S POV**

“Okay, you got this Hazel…” I take a deep breath before unbuckling the seat belt and going outside the car. I enter the school corridor and I look at the ceiling, there’s a banner where it’s written

WELCOME BACK MRS.WILLIAMS!!

Everyone applauses me and I see Millie coming towards me. She hugs me and I hold her tightly.

“Welcome back Hazel…” 
“Thank you, Millie” 
“How do you feel?” 
“Never been so happy to come back here. I missed it a lot…” I say with tears in my eyes. 
“Let’s go see those little monsters.” We both go and chuckle until we arrive at my classroom. 
“You ready?” Millie looks at me before I nod and open the door. 

“GOOD MORNING MRS.WILLIAMS!” My students yell. I was so happy to see them after a long time. 
“Hello everyone, I hope you didn't get into too much trouble while I was away.” I say when I go in front of my desk and see beautiful drawings and a gift from all the staff. 
I look at them with a big smile and I look at my students. 
“So, for my comeback, I make a different schedule than the other one. From Monday to Thursday, we’re gonna work on subjects you would like to exercise and Friday, it’s gonna be Movie Day!” Everyone was happy. Andy found this idea last night before our crazy night, and it seems to have its effect. 
“So today, we’re gonna do a subject you choose.” 
Everyone gets their stuff out, I did a poll, and everyone seems fine with doing math, even if it's not their favorite subject. I think they want to get rid of this subject so they will want to move on to another.