CHAPTER 3: THE QUEEN'S REIGN...

Hello guys!! Since many of you all requested for Reena to take over KGF and that she should be more ruthless than Rocky. Me and my friend concluded that we should probably consider it....

Hence, Enjoy reading...

.

.

.

.

.

Recap... Before chapter:

.

.

Reena – Please Chacha! Please tell me!! What happened to my baby?

She begged as Kasim sighed...

She frowned as Kasim chuckled...

He Shaked his head and held the gun she was holding...

Everyone looked at him confused as they didn't know what was going on, but one knew. She was smiling internally but didn't show it.

Reena's face brightens as she heard the words, her ears ringing the words like an echo.

"The baby's alive..."

She sat down the bed as her mind tried to process what was happening. When she realized her heart thumped fast like a cheetah on run. The feeling of being a mother overwhelmed her as tears glistened down. Tears of happiness not sadness. One might feel wasted after hearing that her husband died, and that her baby is alive like what's so happy about this my husband's dead. Or something like that, but for her it was like a ray of hope. Hope that Rocky was still alive somewhere where he also yearns for her the same way she does for him.

She smiled in tears as she caressed her baby bump which was slight visible. Gasps was heard across the room as Reena looked over to Fatimama whose smile was visible on her face. 'She knew' a voice said inside her mind as she slowly strode towards Fatimama.

She hugged her as she sobbed and cried. Everyone was happy as a little boy ran outside and shouted...

' Our little sultan lives...'

Everyone looked over to the mansion as the news that the baby is alive spread like wildfire across KGF.

Kasim – Rocky may be dead but you and the life inside you should live. Don't make any rational decisions.

He said and patted her shoulders as she hugged him. Kasim and Fatimama always played their role as Rocky and Reena's mother and father.

? – The kali puja will be held this time.

An old lay entered as some girls assisted her. Reena recognized her from the one that was held before, the one where Rocky was addressed as KGF's sultan.

Girl – But we can't, Rocky's dea-

Old lady – NO!!

She yelled at the girl who shut her mouth as the lady's voice.

Old lady – It will be held. The time before was to welcome Our Sultan but this time it will welcome Our New Sultana.

Reena felt a feeling rousing up inside her. She felt like she a responsibility as Rocky's wife to take care; to run the kingdom that Rocky left behind.

She looked at everyone whose faces gave the impression that they were proud to have her as their next Rocky. Though she can't be as good as Rocky, but she will try.

She touched her belly as the sunrise risen with glory, spreading its light all over KGF. The wind breezed through the windows and the birds over the sun's light. It was as if the universe wants Reena to be the Sultana of KGF...