RAVAN ~ A JOURNEY FULL OF WOE **P1**

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Not every villain are born to be bad....some are just made to be wicked.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                                                          RAVAN - A JOURNEY FULL OF WOE

.

.

.

As the black limos and cars rolled up in front of the enormous home, thunder rumbled. The people stepped inside as the black umbrellas ascended.

POV:

When the car halted, I jerked a little forward. I heard my father's disappointed tongue click as I turned to look at my lap. Why not, you ask? In the end, all I am is a mistake.

"Stay here and do not let anyone know that you're here."

I nodded still looking down at my lap.

"I need words."

He snarled once more and I could tell he was angry. I noticed him gritting his teeth and as I turned to face him.

"Yes father."

He went outside. Lowering the glass as he leaned in. He opened his mouth to say something , still giving me that look, but before he could I heard someone calling him.

"Andrew!!".

"Take care of him and if he does anything you know what to do."

He said to the guard who smirked at me before nodding a yes to my father. I sighed before taking a glance to my father who smiled in pity at the man. He could feel pity and sad for someone else's wife but didn't even care for his own.

I looked up when I heard a baby cry. I saw a little girl running towards a woman with a little blood coming from her knee. I sadly watched as the mother embracing the child and kissed her forehead. When was the last time my mother did this....

With tears welling up in my eyes and drowning in my thoughts I didn't realize the guard was staring at me. I looked at him in the eye and for a split second I could tell he was feeling something- something like pity for me. He sighed before looking towards the way my father went and opened the car door, letting himself in.

He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. For the first time in my entire life, I saw someone smiling at me. Either they gave me a look of disgust or pity. Never in my life I saw someone smiling at me.

He patted me on the shoulder.

Guard – Did you love your mother?

I nodded as my tears fell unknowingly.

Guard – Don't cry...A real man never cries....

He said in a dark tone as I looked down, but his next words made me look up at him in shock.

Guard – Unless it's in front of your mother or someone you love.

He chuckled when I stared at him.

Guard – It's not something you've heard right?

I nodded furiously at him as he chuckled once again and ruffled my hair.