...CHAPTER 15 - KGF - THE END - PART 1...

.

.

.

.

.

.

THUDER!!!!!

.

.

.

.

THUD!!!

Rocky – Tell me why is she laying lifeless like that when you said you can save her?

He spoke with a deadly tone as his grip tightened around the neck of the doctor. His eyes brimmed with tears, but he held them back showing anger, resentment, regret and sadness.

Doctor – R...R...Rocky...

He chocked when Rocky tightened his grip more.

Praveen – Rocky please stop...

He begged seeing the color on his senior's face drain while Rocky raised him against the wall.

Praveen – We don't know why she fainted or how she came back to life. It's not senior's fault...please leave him....

He pleaded but soon got thrown across the room by Farmaan.

Farmaan – YOU....CALL....YOURSELF....DOCTORS...BUT DOESN'T KNOW WHY SHE'S DEAD....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN SAYING???

He punched him for every words as his tears fell, his eyes blinded with rage.

"STOP BOTH OF YOU"....

Came the voice of Mrs. Desai as she held Farmaan by his shoulders and got him off Praveen who coughed blood due to the impact made by Farmaan earlier.

Mrs. Desai – Rocky stop....

Her voice was gentle but Rocky still held him by his neck. His teeth gritted against each other when she held him by his hand and took it off the doctor as he fell down, coughing.

Mrs. Desai – Nothing's gonna change by killing him.

He looked back at him and for once he saw the glimpses of Reena within her of course she's her mother. He chuckled as his eyes grew darker when he heard the doctor.

Doctor – She was killed.

Rocky lunged but got stopped by Mrs. Desai who held him back and crouched down.

Mrs. Desai – What do you mean?

Her voice was cold as the doctor nodded his head and got up with the help of Praveen who was bleeding.

Doctor – Rocky I could never kill Reena and I've been in this field well enough to know that she didn't die while giving birth to Yatharv.

His voice came in a hoarse tone.

Farmaan – What do you mean?

Doctor – If anyone should've been dead...it's that poor little soul.

Rocky's eyes widened but he kept calm, his mind was racing with thoughts all over.

Doctor – Her umbilical chord was tied around Yatharv's neck and in this case it's most likely that the baby should've died but we took care of it as soon as possible.

Farmaan – WHAT THE HELL THIS HAS TO DO WITH HER DEATH? I JUST LOST THE ONLY ONE WHO TOOK CARE OF ME LIKE HER OWN BROTHER......

He screamed while Rocky held his hand and gestured the doctor to continue.