CHAPTER 15 - THE END OF KGF - PART 3 { EDITED }

The end of Partial love | KGF

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.......

- I need you to protect my brother.

The voice rang over and over inside Ravan's mind. He grabbed her hands as he placed it near his mouth. The tears from his eyes fell on her hand as he closed his eyes remembering their memories together.

The thunder roared as rain poured upon the grounds. The war zone stopped fighting when they saw their two leaders kneeling down. Rocky looked at Kajal as his heart broke into pieces. He didn't know what to do or what was happening as he knelt on the ground when he saw the blood draining from her body.

- Save me...

A voice whispered in mind as his vision smudged. His vision blurred as he looked over to Kajal. Ravan was a crying mess. He looked around and saw Jen and the others running over to the scene.

- Save her...

The voice echoed as Rocky shot his head up. He knew the voice belonged to someone, someone he loves... as he rushed over to Kajal.

Rocky – Ravan come to your senses!

He yelled at him, but Ravan was too depressed to realize what was happening. He sighed as he looked over to Farmaan holding Aadhya. He didn't had time to look at the injured instead of someone who was in the brink of death and yelled at Farmaan.

Rocky – CALL THE DOCTOR!!!

He picked Kajal up and rushed into the mansion. He laid her on the bed and moved back as the doctors rushed inside.

Doctor – We need everyone to go out!

The doctor yelled slightly as everyone dispersed out of the room. Ravan rushed back and the last thing he saw was Rocky sitting beside Kajal as he held her hand, whispering something to her. The door closed as Rocky excited he looked at Ravan and saw him sitting down with his hands on his head.

Ravan messed up. He trusted someone he shouldn't, someone who shouldn't be trusted and played with the person he loved. He didn't know what to do. A sorry won't cut out for this, not for all the things that he did.

He looked up to a baby's cry and his eyes teared up when he saw Rocky smiling at Yatharv who was In Fatimama's arms. Yatharv was the spitting image of Reena and the thought of him trying to kill that fragile soul ripped his heart in guilt.