Chapter 1

( this is what she's wearing during this chapter)

                                       !TW!

'Breath in breath out' I tell myself, I slowly walk to the side step after step, I could feel the souls of my feet throb after each step. My heart was pounding. My breathing panders increase. The coyote, growls as white foam dribbles out of his mouth, it terrifies me as each second goes by, knowing any second that this dog could strike. His ruffled fur, patches missing, skinny to where you could see his ribs. His sharp teeth shown, almost as if it was smiling.  A smirk made its way to my face, I had made it through 3/4 waves, I wasn't going down cause of a stupid dog.

It stepped forward, the moment my smirk came is as fast as it left my face. It's growls were louder, did the dang dog know what a smirk means!? 

How could me, a normal high schooler become in a situation like this. Well that's because of a creepy ass ah space ship decided to destroy all of the human race and take our planet. 

Me, well a lot of things were wrong with me before all of this alien stuff but we will get to that later...

The Coyote must of known I was digging through my thoughts, because as soon as I was gonna look back at it. . .

BAM!

I feel nothing at first except regret, for not running. I know for a fact if I ran I would of got bit, but it would of been cooler than daydreaming and getting bit. "Freaken Duck!" I said grabbing my knife and plunging it deep into his skin slowly the blood drips out, for only a few seconds. Then it sprays all over me and the floor. It had already let got, it's head down on the ground it's eyes closed as the foam rolls onto the ground and over to me. I slowly back away, cause there is no way I'm going crazy like that dog.

My wound, right where the coyote bit me is bleeding running down my arm dripping onto the leaves scattered all around me. I want to cry and scream, throw a fit. But mommy isn't here anymore, she's not here to make it all better. So I bite my tongue holding back the screams. I slowly get up off the ground and start walking towards the highway, which was a few yards infrount of me.

Before all this Collete would have screamed and cried, then mommy would have come to the rescue and dad would scoff and call me weak. I thought he was being mean but in the end he was right I was, maybe not physically but definitely mentally.

I made it to the road where I sat, holding back my tears. Holding my arm hurt like heck but if I let go of the pressure it would just bleed more. The moon reflected my bright green eyes as I heard a noise. . .

A school bus... A SCHOOL BUS!? 

I had seen them before and I know they take you to 'Right Patterson'. I didn't want to go there, but by the time I would be able to escape. They would see me...

I sat there trying to wiggle away. But the bus had already stopped. 2 large men came out, both had large guns. Then a noticeably smaller then the other men.

"Whats your name?" One Man asks me

" Collette Blasee..." I replied looking up at him covered in blood that wasn't even my own.

"Age?" He asked still with a serious tone, but a hint of robotic voice.

"16," I added as he looked at my arm.

"Source of injury?" He said, still with that wretched tone, sounded like my dad when he said he was gonna go get something at the store.

"Coyote!" I said with attitude

"Chase! We have a injury!" He said standing still shifting his weight to his right.

The small man came running with a small box in hand and sat down next to me. "Hello, I'm chase, what's your name?"

I look him in the eyes and sigh. "Collette." I said blankly. He was talking to me as if I were 5.

"Alright, let's see what we have here... oh my a bite I'm guessing?" He said smiling the whole time, as if to calm me down. Yes, it was working, but I hated it.

"Coyote, bite." I said blankly again, adding "With rabies." I sigh

"Well we need to get that treated as soon as possible!" Then the man who was asking me questions picked me up like I was a feather and brought me into the bus. When he lifted me up, I almost blacked out.

He sat me down up front and Chase sat next to me tending to my wound. Slowly I heard cries of a little boy, in the back of the bus calling for someone, I couldn't make it out but he was calling.

That's when I blacked out.

It felt fuzzy when I did, my vision went blurry and I felt as if I was on a feather and someone was whispering things to me quietly. I let all the words into my mind as I sighed breathing in and out more and more my breaths fastened and my heart race sped up.

I Didn't mean to kill my parents... I didn't want to kill all of those people .... it just... happened.

Just like how life happened, that's how life just leaves you. You become a whole other person because of you, and your past. There are no words or actions that can fix the vulnerability I felt at this moment.

I'm just. . . Tìrêð. . .

Hey y'all, I wanted this to be longer but I'm lazy. So yeah! Hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy wrighting it!