Chapter 3

For days I've been in confinement, at least that's what I call it. Sure I get to see a nurse now and then and doctors, but not anyone who is well... who can relate to me, not any kids to be around. I eat lunch everyday, along with other meals, but I'm just bored. There's no TV and toys, not even books. So I decided I'll stretch.

"That hits the spot." She said as some pops could be heard. She sighed popping some other places. "Now the splits." She slid right into the splits like it was nothing, then into the straddles. She got back up and did a few backward overs to get a good crack in the back.

She heard footsteps in the hall and got onto her bed, she already had gotten her food so what could it have been. Things were running through her mind, about what it was. The door opened.

"Collette Basee, come with me." A nurse said urgently. I got up and walked with her.

"Where are we going." I asked

"Wonderland." The nurse said, we passed Doctor Charlie's office, and I panicked 

"But we just passed Doctor Charlie's office!" I said loudly.

"That's because someone else will be taking you through Wonderland." My face sunk as I heard those words come out of her mouth.

I decided to shut up and just follow the lady. We just walked through the white halls, I started sweating, I started picking my pace up as well. In till the nurse stopped.

She knocked on the door and a man and Doctor Charlie opened it, I let a breath of relief seeing doctor Charlie there.

"Collette, this is Reznik he will be supervising Your Wonderland trip." She said while smiling.

"Oh, okay."I said. The nurse walked away and Reznik stepped to the side, frowning the whole time.

I walked in and Charlie said "Okay sit here." She said and I did. Reznik was holding a paper and pen, looks like he's gonna write something down.

She strapped something to my face and I asked. "What is Wonderland?"  Charlie sighed.

"Your going to remember you past." She said, I freaked out, but Charlie calmed me down. It started off slow.

When I was a toddler, my first gym meet. My first cheer comp. It escalated fast, next thing you knew it was be shooting people and my hand on hand combat. Up until the Coyote bit me. I flinched but I held my tears back when I saw my parents and siblings. Then it ended. 

Charlie wasn't there anymore. Just me and Reznik.

"I see. . . A cold blooded killer, you killed your own parents and siblings. Poor people just so you could selfishly survive." He scoffed.

I stared at him with a stern face. Not blinking nor looking away.

"You see this." He clicked a button and a boy showed up. "This is a alien, it takes over the inside and slowly sucks away all your power then controlling it from the Inside, the only way to kill it is by killing the host." He looked me deep in the eyes. 

"Would you like to do the honors?l he asked. He was about to tell at me again but then I smashed the button.

"Hell yeah." He looked at me surprised than he smirked. Alright.

"Now it's time for your new name." He said while walking in circles. I was confused.

"New name?" I asked confused. "Yes, because your leaving your old life behind." He stated.

I nodded. 

"You were a cute child, I doll like face almost. Did you play with fools growing up?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." I said with a serious tone. "That's your name, Doll." He smirked.

Doll, I didn't like that name, it could easily be sexualized. I nodded to Reznik and got up. "Go back to your room. 8:00 Am sharp, be up and ready in the new inform.

I nodded and left going down the halls of the large building and sighed.

I got to my room and thought about y new name. Doll. Different.

Then I drifted off to sleep, to dream land.

Goodbye, Collette. Hello, Doll.