Chapter 6

~Chapter 6~

*Lee’s POV*

I dimly heard the sound of people arguing. I struggled to open my eyes and see what was happening. I fought against the darkness that clouded my vision and slowly opened my eyes. I saw Amanda occupying the only chair and Temmy on the ground next to…Ian? What the h*** was he doing here? I noticed that he, Temmy and Amanda were arguing about something.

“Geez guys, arguing even on my sickbed.” I teased, “When did him and Amanda meet anyway? And how’d I end up here?”

“Well you kind of passed out so I sent Amanda to go find help and she got Ian here to help us.” Temmy explained.

“How the h*** did you get Ian Hawk to help you” I asked, my eyes filled with awe.

“I got skills Lee.” Amanda said simply. Ian snorted and Amanda turned to him looking murderous.

“What? I do!” She said.

“Yeah sure.”

“I do”

“Whatever you say babe.”

“Ok one, don’t call me babe, and two, I do! I’ve got mad skills and everyone knows it!”

“I don’t know it.”

“That’s because you’re nobody therefore you don’t count.” Amanda said with a roll of her eyes.

“Anyway, there’s like 15 minutes left until class starts and the nurse told us to tell you that you had a minor concussion and that spinning around so much triggered that and that’s what caused you to pass out. So she says you have to stay away from anything that may result in your hitting your head or running around.” Temmy said, not looking at me in the face. I could feel my face drain of all color and I groaned.

“Dan is going to kill me.” I muttered.

“Actually he might just kill me since this is my fault.” Temmy said.

“Oh no, but if he kills you two then I’ll be all alone and then I’ll become all depressed and sad and unhappy and lonely and anti-social and…” Amanda started, but Temmy and I cut her off.

“Oh my gosh shut up!”

“Sorry.” She muttered, “I tend to ramble a bit.”

“Nah really?” Ian said, and I sat up startled- I had forgotten that he was there.

“Who’s Dan?” He continued.

“None of your business.” Temmy snapped.

“Anyway, we should probably get to class.” I said, getting out of the bed.

We headed back to our room to get Temmy and my bags. We quickly grabbed them, and then headed to our first class. All of Amanda’s stuff would be delivered to her room later so she didn’t need anything except a folder to put all the work she would receive and a pencil.

“Oh look, Amanda has all her classes with me.” I jumped up and punched the air, then did a happy dance. This amount of movement was apparently too much for my poor head because it started hurting again.

“Ow.” I muttered, holding my head. Temmy and Amanda just laughed at me.

“I’m glad you find my pain so funny.” I said sarcastically.

“Sorry Lee but you’re just so stupid sometimes.” Temmy said.

I dropped my hand from my head, scowled at them, then continued to my first class which was Chemistry. We worked in pairs of two so Temmy was my partner, naturally. Amanda left to go find an unoccupied seat. The teacher, Ms. Polk finally arrived. She was always late to class but nobody minded since she was really nice.