Chapter 8

~Chapter 8~

*Temmy’s POV*

What? What the h*** did he just say?

“Do mine ears deceive me?” Amanda asked.

“Way to go all old English Amanda.”

“That was old English?” She asked confused, “No wonder it sounded so familiar.”

“Anyway ladies, yes I’m your new coach. Dan was caught driving while intoxicated and although he isn’t in jail, the committee feels that he is unfit to coach you guys and he has been suspended until further notice.”

“Who the h*** is the committee?” I asked angrily. I mean seriously, I’ve never heard of them before today and now they’re taking him away? “You know the committee.”

“No, I sure as h*** do not know, I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t know dumb a**.”

“Well, they’re the people in charge of well everything.”

“Oh yeah that’s real informative.” I snapped.

“Well now that I’m your coach, I have a few rules that need following. Number 1, no drinking or smoking or doing any kind of drug. Number 2, no partying late at night. Number 3, no doing any activities other than gymnastics. Number 3, you need to maintain at least an A- grade average. Number 4, no boyfriends. You all must be extremely focused if you are to succeed. Now, start practicing.”

He headed over to his office and I turned to Amanda.

“Who the h*** does he think he is? I mean, I follow those rules anyway but seriously he’s like trying to control us.”

“I know, this is stupid.”

After practice, we headed back to the school, the car ride silent. We snuck back into my room and Amanda left to go to hers with a sleepy, “good night.” Lee was still awake when I came in.

“Hola.” She said when I came through the window and Amanda left.

“Bonjour.”

“Salut.”

“Howdy.”

“‘Ello gov’na.”

“G’day mate.”

“What’s going down homey g?”

“We got a new coach.” I said quietly.

“What? Why?”

“Apparently the committee has decided that he is unfit to coach us until further notice just because he was caught driving while intoxicated.”

“Dan, Dan, Dan, what did you do?” Le muttered.

“Well, I’m going to go to sleep, night Lee.

“Night Temmy.”

With that I slipped off into the welcoming arms of sleep.

*Amanda’s POV*

When I got back to my room, I was exhausted. I opened the door and saw the two sluts standing there, waiting for me.

“Where have you been? You were supposed to be back here 3 hours ago! It’s nearly 11:30.”

“I had things to do,” I said dismissively, “Now, how about we all go to sleep ‘cause I’m tired.”

Not bothering to hear their response, I claimed the only bed that didn’t look occupied and hid my bag underneath it. I was glad that I had decided to wear a rather baggy shirt today, for it hid my leotard. I went into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. I crawled into my bed, taking my phone and setting the alarm for 12:15. I know that was fifteen minutes past the time when Ian wanted to meet me but I had a feeling that he wanted to be the one to show up late and I really wanted to spoil his plans. Plus, this gave me 45 minutes of sleep and time for the sluts-I mean my roommates- to fall asleep. I made the alarm vibrate knowing that it would wake me up but not the others.