Serena finally gets her answers.

Mother and daughter have been on their own for so long but who is her father. Everyone always wondered back on the moon, but now after all these years a sign has come at last. And she is seeking answers.

So, let's begin where I left off at on the last chapter. So, enjoy.

As Serena walked through the portal and out, she came, she looked around the castle once more. As she looked down, she was dressed in white once again. She was Princess Serenity now. "She was lost and confused without her magic. but the kingdom it looked changed once more but like it used to be. As she heard her mother's voice once more calling out to her. so, she began to run through the hallways. 

As she appeared in the main hall of prayers, she seen her mother standing there. "My beautiful baby girl, you've come home, Spoken up Queen Serenity" gently. 

"I have mother, I have come home, Say's Serena" holding his hand. As she glanced at the woman her daughter has become. "I am sorry for how things have changed for you, it wasn't your fault, Said Queen Serenity" honestly. 

"Please I have to know Mom, please no more secrets and lies, where did my powers go, what happen to me out their mother, did I destroy the sliver crystal for what I did, when I used every ounce of drop of my energy into the crystal and my soul, It took almost everything I had, I am shocked that I am still alive, and then my friends and Darien they abandoned me, please tell me what went wrong, did I do something wrong? Asked Serena" crying but wanting the truth. As she landed on the ground begging her mother for answers as she led her head downwards. 

As Queen Serenity placed a hand onto her daughter's head. 

"No, my daughter, it wasn't you, it was all part of the greatest battle of your life, but it finally happened, and I am not angry not one bit, not with you, you were willing to give your life for this planet for these people for everything that you believed in, you were willing to sacrifice the sliver crystal and yourself to do it, that's why the crystal has left, but it is not lost forever, It will return when you need it most when you find your new powers and you're true path, Said Queen Serenity" honest with her child. 

"Really, you mean it, you're proud of me, Say's Serena" crying about trying to brush them away. 

"I am proud of you Serena, You are my daughter, and I will never side against you, I treasure what you did, you were willing to give up the crystal and no one else wanted that, that shows how much you cared for this world, You're a better Princess who understands the importance of self-sacrifice then ones who think only of their own needs or her own needs, the others agreed to follow because of the crystal, and you chose another path, I am damn proud of you Baby, Spoke up Queen Serenity" honestly. 

As she hugged her mother tightly as they held one another. As Queen Serenity held her. "I promise you will find your true strength again, on behalf of the Moon you will be free again my dearest daughter, Say's Queen Serenity" telling her this. "You promise? Asked Serena" pleasing for answers. "I swear it no lies, Say's Queen Serenity" honestly.

 "I swear it no lies, Say's Queen Serenity" honestly