Serena's Inner Feelings.

So, it had been a full 3 days later, Serena had managed to grant a few wishes within her own power to do so, she was glad when she made this great progress with other's wishes, she felt more a part of something once again, she knew it was hard to lose the powers of the crystal, but perhaps this couldn't be so bad, this was her life now...!! And she was now a Land God, she also learned how to do something she always was curious about, When Darien did it, like how he could place his hand on the Earth and be able to find anyone he is looking for.

So, she too had grained the sight in this matter, she focuses hard on her training, and she even tried to mediate once in a while, she had a hard time with this, but she tired super hard to block out the loud nosy around her.

But now she was ready for this meeting with this other Land God, She was told to be just like her, She was just a human girl who was chosen by Master Mikage just like herself, So the girl must wish to meet her therefore wanting to know her, But she wasn't weak or anything of the sort, She couldn't be scared, She had to be brave and strong, She had too me able to show the world she can handle this job, If she could save the world as Sailor Moon and take on that much power into her body, Then she can also learn to be a great God, She wanted to shine where it shows the most in her heart and her courage.

Knocking

Knocking...!!!! As she answered back come in. "Yes, what is it? Asked Serena" curiously. "My lady Serena, Our Guest are amongst us, Master Inuyasha said he could sense them in the wind; therefore, they should be here shortly, you shall make you're way too the opening of the house, Say's Snowy" seriously.

"I shall make it there shortly, I am looking for something too where, I wish not to meet our guest in my school uniform, Spoken up Serena" seriously. "I shall send for Inuyasha then, I am sure he can find you a decent outwear, Replied The spirits. As they did as told and asks Inuyasha to send her an outfit. He thought about it hard, so he walked to the old store house, and remembered seeing a lady's kimono, and it shall make a lovely meeting outfit, soon he walked into her room, and told her will this do?

As she looked over the outfit in the box, her hands graced the top of the fabric. "It's beautiful, I thank you Inuyasha, might you help me dress now please? Asked Serena" needing some help. He didn't think much of it, but he was always helping out. But this made them have close contact, and unlike Tomoe he can hide and denial of his own feelings for human girl all he wants too...!!! But Inuyasha isn't Tomoe, He is still half human, and demon, and he had to admit it, His heart was ever much in a glow around Lady Serena, she made him feel stronger, Different then who he uses too be even.

As she was finished, she asks him to await their guest, and to let her know when they've arrived. He nodded his head and said will do. And walked away. "Is he alright? Asked Serena" worried. "Master Inuyasha has been strange for a while now, Say's the two Spirits. "Perhaps he's just doing his job my lady, Replied the Spirit girl once more.

"I don't know, He's been very respectful of me lately, Protective, and even a little nice, and sometimes he turns around and being a jerk once in a while, but lately he seems to be watching his step with me, like he doesn't want to make me cry like that first day, Say's Serena" confused.