Mizuki's Letter, And Serena's Shikigami.

Mizuki had left on his way to deliver the message to the new God about his mistress wanting to visit and meet with her. So, he was on his way. Serena however was a wake the next day working on her powers, She had took this more serious the normal, She hadn't wanted too ever feel so weak and helpless again, So unlike when she first became Sailor Moon, She didn't want to cry and wine, So she put her energy into trying to write out these talisman for practice as well, She had tested a few of them out, She manage to make it more beautiful already, As the trees were in full blood but the flowers that were growing was nothing like anyone had seen, Serena thought about it hard in her mind, She thought of the blooms on the Moon, And so she touched the tree and then it started blooming Moon flower Blossoms.

"What are they lady Serena, I've never seen such beautiful flowers before, Say's the Spirits. "It's a memory, And I wished for them to grow here, Spoke up Serena" honestly. Inuyasha had been watching in his own opinion she was learning a lot in such a small amount of time.

But as the Wind God appeared in front of her, He told her he had a gift for her, He wished for her to hatch her own shikigami, but it would take 7 days in order to create it, or so he stated he was giving her a test too. So, she took the egg and took her time with it, Until Inuyasha scared her for a moment, And the egg rolled away on her......!!!! And hit a tree.

She was crying for a moment...!!!! Thinking she failed. Inuyasha rubbed his head and said he was sorry for that; He wasn't trying to do that. She looked at the egg until it cracked and then made a sound. She looked down at it...!!! As they both did...!!!The shikigami egg had hatched and out came the two fox twins.

And out came the cute little fox girl was born. "She's a fox? Say's Inuyasha" shocked. "I was hoping for k9 or something I could ride on I guess, Spoke up Serena" honestly. As she was confused it hatched only in a day instead of a full 7 days. Inuyasha told her to be careful it might not have worked right. But the fact it was somehow was rather mysterious truly, but it had the powers to speak too so she called her master.

It was a shocking fate true, But Serena called her white one Snowy for the white beautiful glow in her white body and hair she was a little white fox with ice powers not fire but She was breath taking.

So, she helped keep the shrine now neatly groomed and well cared for and the fact the plants were doing well as well. Serena and Snowy did well together for their first day together. Until a Yokai showed up once again on the street when she went shopping for food. Inuyasha got worried and rushed to her. But he wasn't sure if he was surprised or shocked when she noticed how well Snowy, and Serena fought together against the beast and were rid of him as a flash of golden light removed him after their joined powers together.

Serena wasn't a helpless child true, But Inuyasha had to take his sword and protect her from others who tried to play dirty. She was glad he was always there, she had to admit it, she felt something inside for Inuyasha. She wasn't sure if she called it friendship, but she sure of it her heart was beating ever so hard in her chest. Inuyasha was amazed as her hard work. She and him both took their chance to get home. When they were putting stuff away. A white snake appeared in front of Serena's body.

Inuyasha jumped and got scared thinking he was going to bite her. So, when he grabbed him tightly. Serena told him not to hurt it. As the Snake appeared into a man form. "Who are you? Asked Serena" shocked. I am sorry for scaring you, I am a Yokai Snake, I am on a mission from my Lady and Mistress, she wishes to meet with You, I was told to bring you this letter, as all Gods must meet you, Say's Mizuki" seriously.

 I am sorry for scaring you, I am a Yokai Snake, I am on a mission from my Lady and Mistress, she wishes to meet with You, I was told to bring you this letter, as all Gods must meet you, Say's Mizuki" seriously

She blushed at his white appearance. "Why must I meet this other Land God for? Asked Serena" finally turned Serious. "Call it a respectful meeting, it's best all the Gods get on the same age, and therefore I have been too many meetings and therefore you are a New God, I get it, but please my mistress wishes to see you in 3 days, so therefore we shall be here by then, the choice is yours, Replied Mizuki" honestly.

Serena watched as he flew off into the air. She looked down at the paper, she told Inuyasha to clean up this shrine, it looks like they were going to have guest. So, he told her fine, He wasn't sure he looked forward to a visit, but he didn't really care who comes here, He knew that all Yokai and demons alike will want to see her. So, he just had to do his job and protect her with his life, and he told her this himself, she is what's important to him, and no one will harm his lady and Mistress.

So now what will happen next time. Sorry this chapter was a little short, but hoped you liked it. So, To Be Continued.