The Moon Kingdom.

As the hole finally stopped spinning, everyone had stopped moving, or falling now, As Tomoe and Mizuki worried about lady Nanami, but when he noticed her laying on the ground, He rushed over to her, they both did in fact. Tomoe shouted out what kind of trap has that tree been placed as, It's dangerous.

Nanami woke up and shouted out don't fight. As they all looked at her, and she looked down, she was holding a white flower, but then notice that it was glowing brightly.

"You idoit, you shouldn't pick the Moon blooms without asking me, Normal hands I hadn't a clue that this would happen, but thanks too you we are now on the Moon, Say's Snowy" growling knowing her own master's history being born from her own soul too.

"Moon Blooms, What on Earth is a Moon Bloom? Asked Nanami" confused. "Never heard of this flower before, and how does it have such powers to open a portal and wait...!!!! Did you just say we are on the Moon? Asked Mizuki" shocked. "Indeed, we are in the home of my master's birth once long ago, Since I am her Shikigami I would know, Replied Snowy" honestly.

"Her home? I don't understand, she's a mere human isn't she like Lady Nanami is isn't she? Asked Tomoe" confused. "Not exactly, only half human, spoke up Snowy" crossing her arms. As they all shouted out what does that mean, but then heard Inuyasha shouting out for Serena too wake up.

As he held her in his arms. As Nanami rushed over and asks if she was okay. "he said he hadn't a clue, but then her blue eye's opened, but her body was glowing for the moment, as their mouths all dropped opened, her clothes changed all of suddenly. She was now in a dress made of white, she had golden bracelet around her arms, her forehead was now the mark of the Moon shape of a crescent moon shape.

"Who are you? Asked Tomoe" shocked and never seen anyone like her before. She looked at them all. As she looked at the castle. So, it wasn't a dream, we are all really here, we did get sucked up into a portal to the Moon Kingdom, Say's Serena" shocked. "The Moon Kingdom? Asked Nanami" confused.

"It's my home, or it was once upon a time, I was once born here, and then I was reborn on Earth as Half Human, And Half Moon, it's a world that is harder than that of the Yokai and Human relationship, spoken up Serena" standing up finally watching the Earth from here. "That's our home, I don't feel so well, someone catch me, spoke up Nanami" acting like she was going to fate. Tomoe just dropped her. But then she jumped back up and shouted out that he was supposed to catch her.

He shouted now isn't the time for jokes, and messing around, He told the Girl that he demanded that she let them return home at once, Say's Tomoe" serious tone voice.

"Do as you wish, she is holding the white flower in her hand, she can leave at any time she wishes, But I have reasons for being here, it's why I wanted the tree too be bloomed in the first place, So I can have a gateway between me and my home, Replied Serena" walking away.

"It's a mess, it's destroyed, why would you want to remain here for? Asked Tomoe" confused. "It looks like a years ago battle too my eyesight, Say's Mizuki" honestly. "There was, but it still has worth too me, Spoke up Serena" walking into the old halls. Nanami walked up behind her. She was curious and wanted to know more. As did the boys too so they followed her through the halls.

As Serena opened the old throne room. As Lady Nanami manage to find a portrait that wasn't destroyed but dusty, she tried to brush the dust away. As the boys looked at what she found. it was a phot of Serena or before her. And someone was with her.

"Wow so beautiful, who is she? Asked Nanami" shocked

"Wow so beautiful, who is she? Asked Nanami" shocked. "She's my mother, Before, she was the Moon God, Say's Serena" walking on through the room. "Your mother was a God? Asked Nanami" confused.

"She was, She fell in love with a Sun god or so I heard, Unlike myself I fell in love with a human and that led to a war between the Moon and the Earth, Yokai and many other monsters and much more evil creatures set out to destroy us, And the war wasn't pretty, And then the powers of the Sliver crystal my mother once used to fight the evil that attack us that night, It wasn't able to stop death, But it put a charm on my soul, To where I would be sure to be reborn on Earth, And I would regain my memories, But because of my rebirth I became half Human too as much as Moon God, Replied Serena" telling them half of the story or the short version.

"Holy crap, I've heard of the stories, but I never knew if they were true...!!!! Shouted out Inuyasha" shocked. "I've heard it too, we always assumed it was a fairytale, Replied Tomoe" honestly. "So have I, Say's Mizuki" honestly confused.

"It turned into one because that was over a 1000 years ago, Spoken up Serena" honestly. "So, you fell in love with an Earthling, how romantic, Say's Nanami" blushing as she took her own hands into a ball as she smiled happily.

"And it was a foolish thing to do for me too trust a human who isn't loyal as I thought he was, He only had reasons to be with me because of my magic, But once I lost my powers and was weaken and bleeding, I thought the world was at an end and that night happened I saved the world Nanami, I purified the world and saved it all by myself and I absorbed all that powers into my body, And then almost lost my life, And everyone turned on me now....!!!! And I wasn't sure if that was the reason Mikage had his reasons for coming to get me, or he wanted to test me, Whatever the reason is, I know he has one for me, just like he must have had one for you too Nanami, Spoke up Serena" honestly.

Nanami was crying for her pain. Serena told her to shape herself up and get ahold of herself. She was shocked, she was hard on her, but she was also very strange girl, she wasn't like her, she wasn't like Mikage either, she wasn't either one, she was both like Inuyasha was both human and demon, so does that mean she feels things too she wondered.

So, as they all kept looking for something, it dawn on the guys that Serena was looking for something important.

But what could it be? So, they kept following her. So, what will happen between everyone next time. Keep reading and find out.

To Be Continued.