Hall Of Prayer.

Soon the whole group had been looking around the whole room Inuyasha was shocked at some of the pictures on the wall of course Snowy followed along quietly, Tomeo felt this woman was more than what she seems, why did the master choose her if she was already part God as it was? Who is she? Even the Snake boy thought the similar thing, Lady Nanami felt this was so cool. 

Serena walked slowly until she stopped in the hall of players. As she found 3 large crystal style types of rocks. As she bowed before them asking for forgiveness first of all for her past mistakes.

"What is she doing? Asked Lady Nanami" curiously. "Shh...! One must not speak in here spoken up Serena" honestly.  As everyone looked confused. "Why can we not speak in here for? Asked Nanomi" confused. As Ambrite shh her once again.

"This is the secret halls of prayer and where all the great Kings of the past remain and they act as God's protection over this place and its people, it's basically secret grounds of prayers to be heard, so there is no speaking inside this place so please be quiet, Say's Snowy" seriously.

As they all went silent inside this room

As they all went silent inside this room. Inuyasha show his respect but left outside the room. As Serena was bowing onto the ground and making a prayer to her own great rulers of the past. As she was looking for the chance to understand why she was chosen by Mikage, Prayed Serena" quietly praying.

As Nanomi tried to listen to her but she couldn't even hear her prayer like she has heard others on Earth who pray at her Shrine. As she walked outside into the hallway. As the boys left with her. "What is she praying for in there for so long? Asked Nanomi" curiously.

"I don't know, she has been silent since she arrived at the Moon Shrine, But I am curious too why did he send her here, I mean he already made Nanomi the land God at the Mikaga shrine, why was Serena chosen for this one little shrine of prayers? He barely is ever around, why did he send her to me? spoke up Inuyasha" asking but confused.

As they all looked at him curiously wondering too. As Nanomi tried to bond with him like she had done with many other males around. 

Everyone else was in love with her but she only loves Tomoe and wants to accept but a part of him felt his pride as well that he is a fox and a familiar and she is, but a mere human girl and they cannot be together? Or so that voice said inside his head, but in his heart, he was in love with her too.

As he often wondered why the land God sent Nonami to their shrine. As Nanomi bent down beside Inuyasha. As she placed her hand onto his shoulder. As Both Tomoe and the snake boy were annoyed with her being super close to him.

As Inuyasha glanced over at her. "Why the hell are you looking at me like that? Asked Inuyasha" annoyed with her giving him the eyes. "Tell me...! Is it possible for myself to be in love with another who is not human? Asked Nomani" pleading he answer her.

As Serena was finished as she was about to push the door open when she heard this question. Inuyasha told her anything is possible if you want to fight for it hard enough, only if two creatures or people truly want to be together, but it still doesn't always work out, your love for Tomoe is strong I can sense that much from you, but your asking for a hard life, A struggling one at that, Say's Inuyasha" showing truth from his own experience's in life. 

"He's right, Said Tomoe" serious tone voice. As the snake rolled his eyes and asks how much longer will his, lady and mistress be taking. 

"I don't know she will be out when she's done, and for you two, A demon and a human shouldn't be together but who knows perhaps the reason Mikage chose you was because you are a human and perhaps, he wished for you to learn something from her Tomoe but there had to be a reason, but I don't know what to expect, but this is between you two, So whatever choice's you two make it's on your own decisions, Said Inuyasha" serious tone voice. 

As they both looked at each other and then back at him. And then hid the blushing. As the snake got annoyed. As Nomani asks if Inuyasha had any feelings towards Serena or any woman for that matter he isn't like Tomoe he is a Half Demon right, so therefore he had to have human emotions? She asks him. 

As Inuyasha locked eyes onto her. "I have made a lot of mistakes over the years I have been alive, But I also learned a lot in that amount of time, but trust me, if you think you and Tomoe can ever have a future together, you're dreaming if you think it's possible, Say's Inuyasha" serious tone voice.

As she hated hearing everyone tell her that they couldn't be together, she wanted to prove the world wrong, and even this halfling, she hated that he couldn't see himself as a miracle. "Why can't you see yourself as a true Miracle Inuyasha, you are one weather you want to see it or not that your choice but no one can remain in this world alone forever, It's lonely and you are a familiar to a young girl and trust me as a woman I speak from experience and I know she may one day look at you different too, Said Nonami" honest with her own feelings on the subject.

Inuyasha looked at her surprise but then change his mood real fast. "I have been in love twice in my life and both times were awful and trust me the pain, you have a lot to learn, painfully in fact, spoke up Inuyasha" serious tone voice.

"Inuyasha....! Called out Serena's alpha voice. As he went silent. "That's enough for the night, let us be on our way home, said Serena" serious tone voice. As everyone went to the tree like before. They all returned to the shrine's grounds. 

"It is late outside already? Asked Nonami" shocked. "We left hours ago, so it's best we get something to eat or drink care to spend the night, Nomani? Asked Serena" gently. 

"You wish for me to stay? Asked Nomani" curiously. "It's up to you, you were the one who wished to talk to me right? Replied Serena" yawning. "Thanks, but I have to go I have school tomorrow, Said Namani" honestly. "School what a waste of a Land God's time, Whispered Inuyasha" honestly. As Serena scolded Inuyasha for his rude behaviors. As he looked away. 

As Tomoe shouted out it was time to get into the flying carriage. As they all went home. Nomani looked back at Inuyasha she was worried, Was he right? What kind of pain would await them, she wished to be with Tomoe and that was no longer a secret she was in love right now?

"Answer me Inuyasha, do you think it's really impossible for them to be lovers? Asked Serena" curiously. "As much as I am a fan for those who fight for what they want and let their hearts speak for themselves and chose to accept what their hearts are telling them but still the pain will be there and it will be a war on both sides, it's hard to allow such a thing to exist, spoke up Inuyasha" honestly.

 "As much as I am a fan for those who fight for what they want and let their hearts speak for themselves and chose to accept what their hearts are telling them but still the pain will be there and it will be a war on both sides, it's hard to allow...

As she nodded and understood. 

So, what will happen next? What happened in the prayer room? What answers did Serena get? Why did Mikage choose her after all this time? Why did he take her when he had Nonami this didn't make sense to her why? So, what will the answers be? Keep Reading and find out. To Be Continued.