Maybe, just maybe you could keep things to yourself, next time?

Unpopular opinion: Wattpad makes it harder to upload fics than AO3.

"I don't know what I wanted, okay?" Robin says to the boy standing in front of him. "I told you that if you took that deal, I wasn't going to go with you," Finney replies, this was a conversation they had so many times. What didn't Robin get? "Yeah. I know," Robin's mouth is so, so dry.

"So why did you take it?" Finney asks, he wants an answer. Maybe a form of closure. "This is big for me, Finn. I'm sorry," And then he was off, leaving Finney alone in the middle of an airport. He tries to call out after him, maybe apologize say he can drop everything, but nothing comes out of his mouth.

Finney takes Robin's motorcycle back, he couldn't find his phone once he got back, realizing it fell out onto the street while he was driving he-

Finney sighs and rubs his face once his alarm blares, telling him to get up. "Hey, Finney." Bruce says walking into his room, "How do I look? I had an early morning shoot."Bruce continues, he's wearing black fitted pants and a black button-up that's only buttoned up about halfway. "Good," Finney answers, offering a sleepy smile.

"Wait, you just woke up?" Bruce asks, pointing at him and gesturing toward his sleepwear. "Yeah?" Finney replies, rubbing a hand over his face as he sits up fully. Criss crossing his legs in favor of comfort. "Dude, we told Robin and Vance that we'd go to this weird brunch place to help Billy set up a time for that interview," Bruce explains, walking over to Finney's closet. "We did?" Finney asks, confused while he starts getting out of bed. "Yes," Bruce confirms, shaking his head. "Oh, shit. Okay."

"Here, let me pick something out," Bruce says, grabbing one of the nicer pairs of jeans Finney owns along with one of the name-brand graphic t-shirts Bruce had gotten him for Christmas last year.

Finney asks if it's really necessary and Bruce tells him it is, and Finney just sighs and tells him to get out so he can change.

—----------

"Where's Griffin?" Finney asks once they're seated, "Oh, he doesn't like this place, he skips it every time we're in Boston. Plus he would've anyway since Billy literally cried in his arms and tried to also kill him with a potato peeler." Robin replies, thanking the waitress when she brings him water. "Oh, yeah he does that," Bruce says waving it off before talking to Vance. Robin's weirdly professional while they discuss dates and times that work for them all.

They decided on Tuesday at noon, two days from now. When Billy dismisses himself to run to the restroom Robin turns to him. "Why didn't you call?" Robin asks "Lost my phone," Finney answers plainly. "You didn't know my number?" Robin asks, a little taken aback. He could recite Finney's old one by heart if he wanted. He's working on the new one, too.

Robin called over twenty times and then didn't get an answer so he stopped trying. "No. Your mom told me that you wouldn't have had time, anyway," Finney replies. "Oh, guess I did tell her that," Robin agrees sheepishly, but that wasn't meant for Finney. Maybe he should have clarified, especially because he knows that hurt her soul to tell Finney. The boy she's basically taken care of since they were seven.

Finney still talks to Robin's mom, they make sure to call at least once a week.

"Vance, any cute girls you've seen yet?" Robin asks, redirecting his attention toward Vance. And Vance mostly waves it off, but says something along the lines of "I think I hooked up with one or two."

Bruce's eyes widen before he slightly slunks down into the booth. "But, no, every girl here either knows me and every word I've sung by heart, or has literally no idea who I am. Plus, I can't really date someone who doesn't have a name out there somewhere without having to deal with the 'wHo'S tHaT?' thing. Plus, we're only here till Saturday." Vance replies, Robin nodding before talking to Finney again.