Crabs, definitely Crabs

"I think the fuck not!" We all stare in shock as Nova says this and then makes her way to the stage.

"Oh this is going to be good. Babe, make sure you record this."

"Wrong Bitch Nero." Ignoring Leana and Nero's weird foreplay. I watch as my little cousin climbs up on stage, rips the microphone out of Leigh's hand and shoves her out the way. None to lightly, I absolutely approve of this move. Standing up I watch her bring the microphone to her lips, with an evil smirk like her idiot brothers.

"Now that I have saved everyone's eardrums, I take payment in thank you drinks to table 7 by the way. I want to take a moment and give a short monologue." Turning to look at Leigh on the floor I hear her say, "You messed with the wrong fucking family."

Clearing her throat she starts,

"The horrible voice was unfortunately just forced on us by this drowned street rat in heat, was an attempt to..." Glancing at said drowned cat in heat, "I honestly don't know what you were attempting, I just know that you already tussled with my cousin and lost your job because of it. I mean 0 out of 10 I would not recommend a second attempt."

"I mean, she could try but all roads lead to violence at this point." I say loud enough to be heard across the bar. The Trash Panda glares at me. I mean, I am totally shaking in my boats.

"As I was saying, to avoid my cousin sweet talking herself out of possible jail time. I did a little research into this unfortunate creature. Did ya'll know this woman makes a habit of going after married men. Now while most aren't as blind as my cousin's husband and fall in her trap she has a MO. You see, she preys on married men and then blackmails them. Yeah, she has single handedly set women back 100's of years."

At this little truth nugget being dropped my little cousin goes in for the kill.

"Luckily Brandon married a fucking Lioness because his fate if he didn't get with this rabid bitch's plans would have ruined him. You see when she doesn't get her way, she likes to falsely accuse innocent men of sexual assault. She likes to do it so much she's on record of doing so 6 times in the past."

After she lets that out, I honestly loss it. I hear Leana stand up as I make my way to the stage and snatch the rodent up by her horribly placed extension and pull her off the stage. Making my way to the exit I see Brandon standing there. Just when I think he is going to stop me, he opens the door for to drag her out.

Once we are outside, I bring her head down to my knee. The sound of her cry of pain is truly like a sweet, sweet melody to my ears. Letting her drop to the dirty alley ground I drop to my haunches and wait for her to look at my face. When she finally does, I met he slightly terrified look with a smile. Letting out a dramatic sigh,

"I did say all roads lead to violence, and contrary to what my cousin said in there, we have bail money in this family. Also, my husband's best friend is an attorney." Looking over her face, I take note that the consequences of her actions are finally sinking in

"Now, I'm sure you thought you would be dealing with a meek housewife originally. I'd apologize that the reality is, that I have never been afraid to let me crazy show, but I honestly don't care. So I am going to let you know what is going to happen. You are going to pick your pathetic ass up of the ground like the trash you are, and you're going to disappear. You no longer exist to anyone within my acquaintance."

"You can't-"

"Let me stop you there, because I can, and I do. If I ever see and/or hear of you again what I did to you will be child's work. I will automatically turn violent on sight, and smile in my fucking mug shot while patiently waiting for that man back there you tried playing with to post my bail. Try me, but understand I am a woman of my word." Standing up I look at Brandon and notice he is holding my purse for me. He has a look of appreciation in his eyes.

"Brandon hand me the hand sanitizer please. I'm sure she gave me all the germs." As he digs in my purse I hear Leana Snort.

"Bitch, you need bleach I'm sure she has fleas."

"Crabs, definitely Crabs."

"Nero, why are you still here!?"