Signing Off

I know a lot of people won't agree with my choice.

My choice to forgive Brandon.

Which I get but to be honest, I honestly don't give two flying fucks who agrees and who doesn't. Neither are fucking, feeding, or financing me so their opinions don't matter to me. It's my life and my marriage. I didn't want to give it up, I didn't want to walk away from what was a fairytale love prior to all this bullshit. So, I weighed what I wanted against what he did. I observed if he truly learned his mistake and was sincere in never repeating it. In the end, I knew I could forgive him. I knew he was just a stupid man with shitty vision who couldn't see there was someone trying to ruin us. It didn't even cross his mind that someone could have the power to do so, and in his ignorance, he gave them the tools to attempt it. Idiot man.

Now make no mistake, if he had touched that flea infested rodent or willfully embarked on that shitshow with the knowledge of how it would turn out for us. Well, the outcome would have been different. I wouldn't be speaking to you as Rain Nox, I would be speaking to you as Rain Night. There are limits to my ability to forgive him, actions I will not put up with. Those have been made very clear. I had them framed and put on the nightstand next to his bed. A nice little reminder of who he married.

Now I have two things I want to make very clear before I sign off.

1: You will see me again *winky face* Leana still has somethings she needs to iron out with my dear cousin. If there is one thing you should know, where Leana is wreaking havoc, I am right beside her. Give her time, it's not an easy part of her life to retell.

2: I never did unblock Brandon from my Instagram.

XOXO,

Your favorite Thunder Cloud,