Thirst Traps-Brandon

After Rain let Leigh and the whole bar know she is not to be fucked with, we went back inside, and Nero ordered celebratory shots. We then proceeded to watch him try to get close to Leana, and epically fail. After I got a chance to rub all on my wife eon the dance floor, I scooped her up over my shoulder in a fireman's hold, grabbed her jacket and purse from the table and carried her out the bar and took her home.

Sitting in our living room, her in her favorite chair and me sitting in front of her on the coffee table I lean my elbows on my knees and take her left hand in mine and run my fingers over her wedding rings.

"Baby forgive me." I breath out before kissing her rings. She takes a moment just string at our hands together before she looks up at me.

"Your forgiven but also not forgiven."

"I am not going to lie thunder cloud, I don't really know what that means." Scratching the back of my neck, I stop myself from hoping that she is going to pull me out of the hell I have been living in.

"What that means, is I believe you learned your lesson. So, I forgive you, but make no mistake I have not forgotten. Our marriage has been changed. There is no longer the blind trust afforded to you that you took for granted. I now have to live with the knowledge that you have the power to break me in a way I couldn't have dreamed of a year ago." Leaning back against the oversized arm chair, she props her head on her hand while crossing her legs.

"Brandon, I am not going to end an otherwise great marriage, outside of these past months, because you made a mistake. Granted, it was an idiotic mistake that could have been avoided if you had just opened your damn mouth and communicated with me."

"Trust me, from now on you will never have to worry about me being an idiot again, when it comes to my loyalty to you."

"Actions, will prove that. So yes you are forgiven but understand this Husband of mine." She pauses and looks me in the eye.

"I will win every fight going forward because my trump card will always be that you had an emotional affair with a rodent."

I don't know why I am shocked by what she says. Honestly this is Rain, and she always finds a way to have something turned around in her favor.

"As you should babe, as you should." I then pick her up and start carrying her upstairs. Before I open our bedroom door that we both haven't slept in together since tht day I ask he question I really do wnt to know.

"Are you going to finally unblock me now?"

"And risk you reporting all the thirst traps I posted recently? Not a chance in hell Mr. Nox."