Fanart Contest

Hey everyone! Since Silence of a Deer's one year anniversary is coming in exactly a week from now, what's a better time to host a fanart contest? (I promise this isn't some way to get fan art, I don't care that much.)

There's no specific prompt you have to do, it could be anything, your favorite character(s), scene or just anything relating to SOAD in general!

Just make sure you're having fun while doing so!

The only rules are...

1. The fan art has to be related to Silence of a Deer

2. You can show me by @ me if you post it on some other story or joining the discord server and posting it there.

3. You can only post 2 entries

4. All artwork must be made by you, no stealing!!

5. All artwork must be SFW (blood and gore is fine since...why wouldn't it be?)

It'll most likely be stopping this contest on November 7 and announcing the winners on the 8th (SOAD's 1 year anniversary.)

As for the prizes...nothing!

Obviously just kidding, you can get...

An OC of yours in the story...as for when or how, you can only wonder...

Any SOAD related writing with any characters and situation of your choosing (No NSFW) (Won't be canon)

And finally...a fun small little scene of your choosing that will canonically happen in chapter 3! (Again, not me trying to squeeze ideas out of you to use.)

All artists will be credited and get a special shout-out!

Remember, this is all just for fun, I hope you enjoy yourself!

And if no one does it then I think I made a fool of myself posting this...ahaha...