Who confessed first?

ꨄRaphꨄ
Raph did!
He didn't had any confidence at first, he was worried about how you'd react. But with the help of April and his bothers, his confidence slowly grew and finally, he took his chances.

And ofc when you said yes, he was relieved and genuinely happy, having his biggest grin of his face!

ᰔLeoᰔ
You did!
You actually knew for a long time, it was obvious. Leo wasn't that great of hiding his feelings. He'd always look at you with an love gazing eyes whenever he gets the chance to.
He was afraid he'd mess up the confession, and just screw up everything, so he waited until you did, or just don't.

And when you did confess, I tell you not, that was one of the happiest day of his life. His dream came true.

Bonus
"So.. Would you like to be my—"
"Yes." Leo did not hesitate one bit. He was too desperate. He's been waiting for this moment his whole life.

꧁Donnie꧂
You did!
Now unlike Leo, Donnie was pretty good at hiding his feelings. Now he'd usually daydream or think about how and what he's gonna make.. Now it's about doing it together with you. Since he hated feelings, he'd obviously try to avoid them in many ways as possible. I'll tell you what, it didn't work much when it gets to you.

When you finally confessed your feelings, his mind just exploded. This was it. The time he was waiting for. The love of his dreams finally asking him to be their boyfriend.

I mean yeah, it could've been Etomic Lass but, you were even better than her.
And Donnie looked like, like he just got asked to get married.

❀Mikey❀
He did!
Man, tbh, you were the biggest inspiration for him. When it gets to you, Mikey always have many scenarios with you an him together romantically, sometimes he even draws it out, just hides it away though, because he thinks it's embarrassing.

He was able to confess to you through a letter, it was a small paragraph about how he thinks of you and why he likes you. And for a little bonus, he drew himself holding flowers just for you blushing.
Which you found it cute of him, luckily, you soon wrote Mikey a letter about how you felt, and accepted his romantic love for you, including a drawing of you accepting the flowers.

... I think Mikey just fell in love even more.