Y'all couple song

Okay, so before I go any further, this is more of like, a song that describes how they acted towards you and how they feel about you.

BUT IT'S REALLY SWEET, TRUST ME, VERY WHOLESOME.
__________________

ꨄRaphꨄ
Electric Love by BØRNS

Honestly, this song is sweet, he's sweet, you're sweet, this is perfect for y'all, this song describes his feelings for you.
You'd be in his mind 24/7 not a single day goes by, without him thinking about you.

ᰔLeoᰔ
Line without a hook by Rick Montgomery

This guy would do anything for you, he loves you way too much to let you go, and he hopes you'd do the same.

He's 60%-85% touch starved all the time when you're not around. This song fits it.

꧁Donnie꧂
Love like you from Steven Universe

THINK ABOUT IT BRO, THIS IS HIM. HIM TRYING TO SHOW HIS TRUE FEELINGS FOR YOU, AND HOW HE ACTS TOWARDS YOU, this is the song yo.

You're the motivation for him. Yes you bro, the motivation. He loves you in everyway possible, although he doesn't knows how to show it, he tries his best.

❀Mikey❀
Loverboy by A-Wall or La Da Dee by Cody Simpson

Change my mind, but this guy is so affectionate, but like, if you want your space, he'd gladly give you some space. He could imagine both of you and himself into those songs, thinking of romantic scenarios.

And dear lord

You were his biggest inspiration.