Seperation

After struggling in the small hallway directing to the doll's room, the group now faced forward. There were two routes, one with a locked door and a desk with a diary and a quill. Waiting for them to finish writing down their names, the doll assured the trio that there's no need for her to put her name.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." She said, smiling as she took both Mary and Ib's hands. Glancing warily at the blank painting, they continued walking into the unlocked room.

The moment that she took a step and a glance in the purple room, what it seemed to be her breath was trapped in her 'throat', if she really had one. Her hands break free out of the younger girls grasp, and settled on her lips. Eyes widened in shock, she struggled to maintain balance of her unused legs.

"[Name]!"

The cries of the girls yelled for the doll's attention, but neither were answered. She was already sitting on the floor, her exquisite dress flowing around her. The purple headed man also let out a shocked expression, a silent gasp tearing from his mouth.

Both of them saw the same. Purple dolls with black hair and red eyes were scattered messily in the room, some even hanged. What was really horrifying was that there was even a portrait of a even scarier and bigger version of the dolls in the middle of the room.

Father... made this? She thought. But why? Why would he make such a thing...? She tried to calm herself, but it was no use. The things that she dreamt off when she was still a child was here. The nightmares that haunted her in her past living life.

"Wooow! These dolls are really cute!" Mary chirped, skipping off to hold one of the dolls with Ib following after. She stared right at the dolls red eyes, and looked back at the shaky doll. "Maybe [Name] is just like that because of the cuteness! Don't you think so, Ib?"

Garry stared at the girl with a horrified expression. Is this girl insane?

With a smile, Ib answered back. "It's really cute..."

Ib, not you too?!

"How is this cute?" Garry resisted the urge to yell, but he really had to say that. The sight itself doesn't scream cute at all.

"I just think it is... do you think it's cute, sis?" The blonde turned to the doll, who was still struggling to maintain her composure. She shifted her eyes nervously.

"Yes... I think." She knew it was a flat out lie, but she didn't want to make her sad. Even if Mary's just a painting, she is still one of her few friends. In her old living life, the only thing that was close to the term friend was a doll that her father himself made.

Oh, the irony.

"Are you insa- ugh, girls are weird." The man groaned, reminding himself that they're just kids. Well, Mary and Ib are.

"You're the weird one!" Mary retorted, making [Name] giggle at their banter even in this scary room. Maybe coming along with them isn't so bad...

"Uh, I may require some assistance here..." She spoke out loud, just enough for them to hear. Since Garry was near, he took the liberty to help her stand...

"H-hey! Put me down!" The doll yelped when she was suddenly being carried in bridal style. "Garry! I'm heavy!"

"It's quite the opposite, actually. You're light." Garry replied. "Are you comfortable? I could carry you in my back."

Sighing, she knew it was useless to convince him to not carry her, so she decided to just get over it. "On your back please. I feel like a baby. A overgrown baby."

"The overgrown is right. But you're still light." He made you latch on his back, carefully not strangling him with your arms. His arms were linked in your legs, keeping you up. "So are we going to-"

CRASH!

"EEEEK!" He yelped in shock, and since you were right on his back, you screamed. "D-did that... thing just jump?!"

The horrid thing just jumped by itself, splattering into many pieces like it was glass. In Ib's vision, it must have been a bunny jumping and shattering into many pieces.

"Ah! Look there! There's a shiny thing!" Mary ran towards the shattered doll, carefully taking something from it. She lifted her hands up, revealing a small purple key. "This should be the key to that other door!"

"We're done here. Let's go!" Garry said, heading out first much to his and the doll's relief. Mary and Ib soon followed, and walked the short corridor together. A small crumble from the painting before was heard by the group.

"What-" Suddenly, vines appeared from the ground, rapidly growing in a fast rate. "Ib, Mary, watch out!" [Name] yelled, alerting the two girls to jump away from where they were standing.

The vines grew fully, reaching the ceiling of the purple room. It only took a few moments until they all knew they were seperated.

The doll frowned at this. Great, she thought, just when I thought this is going to be easy. Thanks, stupid painting that my dad made.

Nevertheless, it was going to be a long, long way to the end.

[Episode 5: Seperation End]