Anxiety

Ib is a quiet, calm child. She can be angry if she wanted to, but she's mostly calm. Even if she's stuck in a huge haunted gallery filled with objects that wanted to kill you. At least she has someone to talk to while trying to find a exit unlike before.

But now, maybe she want to have Garry and [Name] back with her.

Not like she didn't like Mary in any way-- she is very nice, always cheerful but can be scared when needed to. Almost like her. That's probably the reason why they clicked together instantly and became instant friends. But there is one thing quite wrong about her, and she didn't know what.

"Hey Ib, can I ask you something?" Mary spoke, her expression unsure. "Is Garry... your dad?"

She giggled slightly at the blonde's silly question. Why would she think that? Her and Garry don't look alike at all! "Nope, he's not." Ib smiled gently, trying not to make her embarrassed.

Luckily, Mary didn't seem to be. "Hmm... so your dad is somebody else... I see." She mumbled to herself, and turned to the brunette. "Is your mom nice, Ib?" She asked inquisitively.

Ib's smile widened as memories of her mom played in her mind. It would be nice to see her mom again, not in a painting with her dad though. She was still shaken up a bit after that incident, but she's mostly fine. Regarding Mary's question though... "Not when she's mad."

The blonde burst into laughter. "Ahahaha! She get's mad at you, Ib?!" She wiped a fake tear in her eyes, and smiled up to the 9 year old girl. "You want to see your parents again soon right? I want to get out soon, too..." Mary's eyes suddenly became serious, something that Ib wasn't used to. "Hey... Ib, uh..." She fumbled with the blue ribbon on her dress, unable to look at her in the eye. "If only two... no, three of us could get out here... then what?"

Ib's eyes widened. The obvious answer would be her, Mary and Garry, but what about [Name]? She did say that she was human before. Would she want to go back to where people are? Can she even live there, even though she is supposed to be... dead... in the eyes of people? And most importantly, how is Garry going to take it if she chose him and Mary? Or, maybe she can stay here... but what about her parents? What about everyone?

She didn't know what to choose. She hates choices like these. Why can't everyone just be fair?

"...I-I don't know... I'm sorry..." She felt tears bunch up in her eyes. Mary panicked at the sight of her tears, and she tried to calm her down.

"It's okay, Ib! I should've been more careful with my silly questions!" She wiped Ib's tears with her sleeve. "Don't worry, Ib! We'll leave together! Promise." The brunette sniffled and smiled. Mary took her hand and continued walking down the long corridor.

Unknown to Ib, Mary was scared. She didn't know how would that would be possible. Someone has to stay in her place. But who could it be? Normally, she would choose Garry... but that would make Big Sis angry at her. And that might mean...

She shivered at the possibilities, her grip on Ib's hand tightening.

She is now filled with d r e a d for what the future might hold.

~ • ~

[note: i have been stuck here for literally aGES and ive decided to (time)skip the boring part. you'll see what i mean.]

On the other hand, you and Garry have been doing quite well... as well as you could be. Azul's still following you as always --that sneaky little doll-- but it was partly fine. You have actually managed to collect three little color orbs that was needed for... something. You don't actually know what it is, but you're pretty sure it's for some room upstairs, where Ib and Mary currently are. For now, you and Garry have been resting for a while at a newly opened room of books. It wasn't, well, fully opened when you came in before. Weird.