Emotion

[r e d & y e l l o w]

"...it's no use..." Mary sighed, breathing heavily. "We... can't push it... it's too heavy!" She whined, even though it was actually her who ordered the mannequin to move to the door. But does anyone need to know?

On the other hand, Ib was trembling in fear. "W-what... what are we going to do...? We can't push t-this... thing... and... and Garry..." Her knees weakened as she fell down to the floor.

Something inside Mary snapped. She felt something, it was something akin to jealousy, or something along with the lines of that. "Garry can't help us now!"

Ib froze, feeling her eyes water. She wanted to be with Garry, heck, even [Name]. She feels safer with them, even with the latter was one of Guertena's creations. Mary, however...

As a 9 year old, Ib was silent and observant most of the time, and can even see the real emotions that a person had. Like when her mother was mourning to her best friend's death, she always faked a smile whenever Ib was around. She confronted her mother about her fake smiles, and it ended up with her making her happy again.

The blonde sighed and smiled. "But don't worry, Ib! We can get out of this place, even without Garry's help!" She reached out a hand for Ib. "We might also meet Garry and [Name] along the way!"

Mary was doing that earlier, when they met, and now. She had a suspicious air around her, and it still lingers on. She knew she couldn't trust her.

But now... who wouldn't trust anyone if you're inside a haunted gallery and there's only the you, and a suspicious person? At least, to her anyway...

Taking a deep breath, Ib wiped her tears, taking her hand. "Yeah... let's go... Mary."

With a grin, the painting helped the brown haired girl stand up, and opened the brown door. She will be sure to convince Ib to leave with her... somehow...

[b l u e & b l a c k]

"So which switch is the right one?" He asked, looking at the four remaining switches.

The doll, who was tying her wounds out of the fabric of her dress, looked at the switches above her, since she was leaning on the wall, "Second to the right."

He was about to, but-

"No! My right!" She yelled before he even touched the switch. "If you pulled that switch, a doll could've fell on the ground."

He was annoyed for a little, but slightly relieved. If she wasn't here, he would've gone crazy any second now...

[Name] realized her behavior, and looked down. "I'm sorry, Garry... It's just... I'm feeling... different ever since... earlier..." She took out her rose, and softly touched it's petals.

Garry gasped at the rose-- the petals were halfway though turning into another color, with black only the half remained, and blue was in the middle. What interested him was a tint of white on the tip, like it was turning back into it's former color. "Your rose... so you... you're the one who helped me...?"

She could almost hear her conscience saying busted~ but she didn't even need it to flush five shades of pink. "W-well... I, uh, I just..." She looked away, not mentally ready for this. She was planning to never tell him, though.

He was bewildered, though. She saved him twice now, and he couldn't thank her enough. But there is one thing though...

"Why?"

She turned her head around.

His eyes looked down. "Why are you saving me? Even though you're a doll... you helped me, despite all of your other... friends are attacking me?"

Something clenched inside her when he mentioned the word 'doll'. She tried not to show it though. "Well... I didn't want for anyone to get trapped here. That coughing man, black cat, and all the others are enough." She smiled, recalling the yellow eyed cat that curled on her lap way back when. I wonder where Vanitas is? [1]

"Wait, do you mean, that there's more people here that's stuck?" His eyes widened. A ton of questions rushed into his mind. How many lives have this gallery taken from the real world? Have they been killed? Or even, forgotten by the outside world? He couldn't recall anything reported in the news about this gallery, only it's grand anniversary about 2 months ago...

"Yes... It became a... hobby to the others..." She continued, uncomfortably. She didn't even want for other people to come here... at first. She was trying to save them somehow, but her efforts have been in vain. So... she...

THUMP!

"Where did that come from?" Garry asked himself, and looking up to see some kind of hole. It was partly blocked, but he could've swore that he heard Ib and Mary's voice-- just faintly, though.

"That's them!" She gasped and tried to stand. "Ib! Mary!"

But her voice didn't reach either of the two. A moment later, they heard a faint shutting of a door.

"...well, at least we know they're okay." She smiled slightly, and turned to Garry. He was still staring above. "Garry?"

The purple headed man snapped back to his senses, and looked at the doll. "O-oh... yes?"

"You were spacing out for a bit... are you okay?"

He remained silent. It was bugging him since earlier, and it just popped back into his mind. And now... he couldn't get it out of his head.

"...Garry? You're scaring me."

He smiled slightly, even if his thoughts were plaguing him like a nightmare. Maybe when it's the right time... he could ask. "I'm okay, [Name]. Just... thinking a lot."

She frowned for a moment, before smiling. "Well, if you say so!"

The doll stood up and walked to the weird object that fell, stumbling for a few times. He chuckled at her clumsiness, and went to her. The thought came back to him, his mind wanted answers. His thought?

Why did Mary call her big sis?

[Episode 8: Emotion End]

[1]: kingdom hearts reference