I

3𝔯𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔬𝔳
July 28, 1995
Wednesday
Dursley residence

Harry woke up in the smallest bedroom of the house to the loud noises of his uncle and cousin waddling through the hall upstairs getting ready for school and work.

His aunt would already be out for tea and he knew that he would be allowed out today for anything. Sighing Harry stood and walked to the closet, deciding to at least get dressed in case he actually had to go out today.

"Boy, make any sound tonight and you'll be in for it." Vernon said though the door.
"Yes uncle Vernon." Harry replied back, desperately wishing that he could find a way to leave while they were gone.

Harry tried to use his wandless magic to unlock the window but he felt it fade before he even got to use it. He was wondering why it had been happening more each year after the other.

Sitting back on the cot in his room. He laid his head against the wall. Memories of the last school year came rushing into his head.

~flashback~

Harry was walking to the headmasters office and he heard what sounded like angry yelling to him. But the voices that were yelling were his best friends and girlfriend. Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley, and Ginevra Weasley.

Slowly and quietly he put his cloak on making sure not to draw attention to himself and he snuck up to the door and listened, knowing it was wrong to eavesdrop, but he had this feeling that they were discussing him, he didn't know why, but an unknown force was basically pushing him against the door to listen.

"When can we get rid of him. He almost got Ginny killed last year, he opened the chamber of secrets, he might actually succeed this year in getting someone killed. He's a horcrux, he's meant to be a slimy snake, he has a piece of his soul in him, he's dark, I say we just ship him off to Azkaban already." Harry heard the obvious voice of Hermione scream.

"Mrs.Granger, Mr.Weasley, Ms.Weasley, I assure you he will be in Azkaban before the next year starts, and you will have your money by the end of this year." The voice of Dumbledore echoed through the office. The occupants still unaware of Harry listening to him.

"We better or we're done. Harry is so fucking annoying. He has to have the attention on him!" Ron said.

"Only two more weeks of seeing him before summer then hopefully he'll be in Azkaban." Dumbledore said.

Harry had heard enough and was fighting back tears as they threatened to fall down his face. Failing to do so as a few ran down his cheeks leaving wet trails behind.

Harry turned around and walked toward the chamber. He thought that maybe he had actually had friends, but he thought wrong. They were just using him.
For money.
For fame.
For a weapon.

He felt terrible about all this and couldn't bear to look them in the eye any more.

~flashback over~

Harry's eyes watered at the memory of his friends and Dumbledore putting him in Azkaban. And even more on how the people he trusted most had betrayed him.